Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LoveShokaku_1

Rank season 4 rank1 is able to get jolly roger class2?

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
6,190 battles

As the title said, I just noticed some of my friends they got jolly roger class2 last season, but according to your news message, last season is not able to get jolly roger class2, If it actually happened,I actually don't know what's going on about your rank system, the thing is when i saw this message i decided not to play rank season 4, cause you can't get jolly roger class2 last season, I've already get jolly roger class 1 in season 3, so it's actually a time waste for me to get the jolly roger class1 again and over again, and for my ability and experience in this game, I m so confident to say that i m able to get it, but I dont want to waste time on it, so I want you supporters get something to say to explain this issue here at least.

fuking issue.png

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

If you got Jolly roger 1 from any season, you will get Jolly Roger 2, it started in Last Season. What the news probably means is, if you haven't gotten Jolly Roger 1, you will only get Jolly Roger 1 in 4th season.

Beta Tester
7 posts
6,190 battles

noticed it said next set will be given in season 5, and it just lie to all players?

thanks WG for lie to me or I've already got flint in this season.

I'm actually done this game, that was amazing experience for me, I've never played a game like this amazing in my whole entire life.

Sign in to follow this