You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rotten_Pumpkin

Battle Results

11 comments in this topic

40 posts
3,531 battles

I have had a small derp moment. had a really good ranked match in the Cleveland but forgot to screenshot results.:facepalm: is there a way to re-view the results or are they lost forever ?

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

oh well guess I will just have to remember to screenshot straight away from now on.   RIP Battle Results:honoring: 

You can also enable replay. Now at the end of replay, they show the last moment of battle with your ribbons and damage scores. So when you forget to SS, you still can show people what you did.

However forum competitions require those screen shots. So better luck next time.

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles

I have killed German Tier 10 battleship and detonation and next target is DM Donskoi Detonation again LOL!!

nerf CV! (Wait!!!!)

345 posts
3,668 battles

The most annoying thing is when you have a really great battle that you want to take a screenshot of the result, then suddenly, the client crashed right before the battle ends. 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

depends if u have signed out of the game etc

bottom right hand corner  next to the time there is a ! notifications you can look at all games you played as long as you haven't closed the game down sign out etc.

Edited by yobbo1972

181 posts
4,257 battles

You can also enable replay. Now at the end of replay, they show the last moment of battle with your ribbons and damage scores. So when you forget to SS, you still can show people what you did.

However forum competitions require those screen shots. So better luck next time.

Will the replay mechanism be integrated to the client anytime soon? (I mean by default)

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Will the replay mechanism be integrated to the client anytime soon? (I mean by default)

I read the FAQ thread pretty regularly, there is no such planned as far as I recall. Its just a simple change in an xml file. And it's safe to do.