You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHrse

Hackers, and don't say they don't exist :-(

32 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,521 battles

I got flattened in one game and you can clearly see that the torpedoes came thru and island that I was behind  and out of sight from all enemy ships.

Ships that are only 10 or so miles away and are completely invisible and not behind a smoke screen either, they unleash volies of topedoes from nowhere .

this is absolute rubbish, why these hackers have to [content removed] up games for other people is beyond my comprehension.

There are no cudoes from winning with hacks, only loosers in life play this way, ppl with the iQ's of gnats .

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

350 posts

I got flattened in one game and you can clearly see that the torpedoes came thru and island that I was behind  and out of sight from all enemy ships. Obviously you will upload a replay, yeah?

Ships that are only 10 or so miles away and are completely invisible and not behind a smoke screen either, they unleash volies of topedoes from nowhere . Might want to have a look at detection ranges for DDs champ.

this is absolute rubbish, why these hackers have to [content removed] up games for other people is beyond my comprehension. which is obviously far reaching

There are no cudoes from winning with hacks, only loosers in life play this way, ppl with the iQ's of gnats . *losers. *kudos.

Edit...*Horse

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

350 posts

sounds like Aerial Torpedo attack to me

any replay or screenshot?

In all my battles on WoT, and so far here, I have never once seen a hackusation that wasn't simply a 'no idea of game mechanics durr' situation.

Apart from when the server merge happened with VN, then I saw plenty of cheats/hacks etc, but that was WoT, which is history for me.

220 posts
3,420 battles

sounds like Aerial Torpedo attack to me

any replay or screenshot?

Yes

I had this happen several times and got fed up so looked at the replay..it was an aircraft that I simply hadn't noticed, it has happened since but I can live with it now

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Ad

Become a World of Warships unicum! Join the World of Warships training camp! Get on https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU3d-4nvBopGRyUq8EpD7g-ZS_mU0u2Hj for tips from the famous World of Warships captain!

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Would be even funnier if you had homing shells...that go for the enemy's maagzine.

671 posts
1,508 battles

It would be really funny if a cheat made torpedoes chase ships :trollface:

"Sir we have evaded the torpedoes"

"Good good"

"Correction sir, ITS CHASING US"

"By GOD"

25 posts
2,805 battles

I like that lag thing where people after u sink them seem to fire a salvo of torps as they go under my ping normally sits around the 30 mark

220 posts
3,420 battles

OP mustn't have liked the responses.   He hasn't come back.

With some of the responses given it doesn't take much thought to see why, the one above yours is extremely rude. 

Moderators see red letters and give warnings without seeing where the real problem is sometimes.