You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Cant get a win.

36 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Well at the moment I'm finding it near on impossible to maintain a good win rate in this game and ive been wondering why?, Now I'm not a bad player and do alright but over the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to manage a 60% win rate on a consistent bases and struggle to get a win rate of 50% and above, and from the looks of it I'm not the only player who has been struggling to win.

Spawnster is another player who has a 59% win rate is also having trouble getting above 50%.

its playing havoc with my rank battles.

Now most will say "you're just having a run of bad luck" etc but I don't think it is just "bad luck".  I have notice some irregularities within the game for my account.

As someone else has stated in a post that they are sick of being bottom tier all the time and I myself have noticed that I'm bottom tier 80%-90% of the time also. So if I play tier 6 I get a tier 8 battle, if I play tier 8 I get tier 10 battle and that happens 80-90% of my battles,(and that shouldn't happen at that rate)  its very rare that I'm top tier in a battle these days, and another thing I have noticed  that happens to me, is that my team always seems to get the pink players and my team seems to get 1-3 pink players all the time and the other team never seems to get them. umm why?.

Even in rank battles Ive had 3 pink players on my team  and melo can vouch for this, as me and him both had a lovely shade of pink. In yesterdays pubs game I had at lest 4 battles where my team had 3 pink players in it and I never see the enemy team with 3 pink players ever.

RNG also seems to be all over the place as well and it is either massively in my favour or its massively against me and doesn't seem to be at its normal consistent average self.

Now I would like to know if there are other good players out there, like myself and Spwanster who are having trouble getting wins like they use to? or have noticed things about the game that are running differently from what they are use to experiencing in the game.

I know most of you are not having trouble and the game is running as intended for you, but for some players the game is not behaving like it normally would.

And no this isn't a rant post :P

It would be good if WG could look into this problem with MM and the concerns I have with RNG and not being able to maintain a consistent win rate.

Edited by yobbo1972

Beta Tester
909 posts

Theres nothing rng about this game.

Its con-trolled-ng.

:) yes I have notice your patterns. If I had the time to go back through my 5000 games and replays I would be able to map out the bias.

But I can't be stuffed. Ride the good times. Yolo the bad until the good times come again. Stats don't mean anything in this game. Just hide them.

220 posts
3,420 battles

I did see someone say you will never get to see pink players on the other team.

Do remember most pinkies have only fallen to some bad luck, I'm pink at the moment and I'm a good boy that just got misunderstood for a tiny moment

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

its playing havoc with my rank battles.

there is your problem, stop playing rank, high ranks is like fairyland, where unicorns run rampant

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well this is what I'm talking about. my games all seem to go from one extreme to another. 

these are 4 ranks battles I had today one after the other and as you can see one battle really good and the next battle really bad. 

And yes in the last battle I was out gunned by a Lo Yang.

shot-16.10.05_15.06.45-0806.jpgshot-16.10.05_15.06.49-0987.jpgshot-16.10.05_15.06.57-0089.jpgshot-16.10.05_15.07.00-0209.jpg

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

and the other 2 battles of the 4 I had today.

shot-16.10.05_15.07.11-0221.jpgshot-16.10.05_15.07.16-0434.jpgshot-16.10.05_15.07.26-0766.jpgshot-16.10.05_15.07.30-0741.jpg

and the same thing happens in pubs games as well 1 battles do really well and very next battle cant do anything

66 posts
9,624 battles

Seems WG have been tweaking their Skill Leveling System.... getting complete roflostomps one way or the other atm... and only about a 30% WR.....

We all know there is a system in place to hold back the better players so those with "less" skill can "enjoy" the game too.... but it seems to be set at some stupid level right now....

It drove me out of WoT (well that and the unmentionable "tactics" an entire country was allowed to employ).... guess its fool me twice... well played WG.

Edited by The_Gump

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I Know Right!

I always try to mention it everytime he rant :D

I'm not ranting today I'm asking a serious Question  about the state of the game for some players

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Just so you know I'm not picking on or putting down any players ability or skill level within the game I'm just using the 2 players as a example in this case.

And yes mods I'm using this again just to get my point across to other players to read so pls don't use ya red crayons or a warning please.

Have a look at Aaditya_AJ signature sorry to use you as a example but since you are here and as you can see he is a 50% player ok (and no im not naming or shaming him in any way or putting you down ok )

yes he is a 50% player with a 858 rating from his 2160 battles now if you look at his last 7 days with 111 battles his win rate has jumped up to 61% with a 1215 rating and yesterday was even better win rate ok

now compare that to Spwanster who is a 59% player with a 1382 rating and 2510 battles ok now compare his last 7 days he has only played 45 battles with a 51% win rate and a rating of 1052 and yesterday was even worse with only 8 battles for a 50% win rate and 776 rating????

so how can a unicum player with good stats suddenly become bad and cant get good win rates or ratings?? and on the other hand you get a 50% player who suddenly gets unicum type win rates??? how can that be???

yes players can get better over time and improve but how does a unicum player suddenly become bad and cant win or get good ratings???

Have a think about that guys.

2,222 posts
13,727 battles

Nothing to think about. Luck of the draw. Skill can only get you so far. It feels to me like I get carried through on more games where I stuff up than we win when I do really well.

Some guys up to rank 7 already. Can anyone really carry a team that much?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Just so you know I'm not picking on or putting down any players ability or skill level within the game I'm just using the 2 players as a example in this case.

And yes mods I'm using this again just to get my point across to other players to read so pls don't use ya red crayons or a warning please.

Have a look at Aaditya_AJ signature sorry to use you as a example but since you are here and as you can see he is a 50% player ok (and no im not naming or shaming him in any way or putting you down ok )

yes he is a 50% player with a 858 rating from his 2160 battles now if you look at his last 7 days with 111 battles his win rate has jumped up to 61% with a 1215 rating and yesterday was even better win rate ok

now compare that to Spwanster who is a 59% player with a 1382 rating and 2510 battles ok now compare his last 7 days he has only played 45 battles with a 51% win rate and a rating of 1052 and yesterday was even worse with only 8 battles for a 50% win rate and 776 rating????

so how can a unicum player with good stats suddenly become bad and cant get good win rates or ratings?? and on the other hand you get a 50% player who suddenly gets unicum type win rates??? how can that be???

yes players can get better over time and improve but how does a unicum player suddenly become bad and cant win or get good ratings???

Have a think about that guys.

Even all you said above is true there nothing we can do, becasue thats WG system.

Even with other game i found myself in similar situation, some have rating system that ensure you going to meet higher rating play in next match, some just plain balancing system team system base on how you do in previous match.

Only things i can do is just to play harder and influence more to make the out come be my flavors, some success some fail, win some lose some :D:D:D

[1NATN]
287 posts
5,258 battles

I can't talk about other players stats, but I do know that I personally have good days and bad days. It's not RNG or MM messing with me, I can tell when I am playing well or playing poorly. If you look at my last two days playing randoms you'll see unicum stats, the two days before that was below average. There's definitely luck involved in how well you do, and for all I know WG does have some sort of hidden balancing system that makes things harder for players who do really well, but it is also possible to explain a good player getting bad results just because they played badly that day.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Even all you said above is true there nothing we can do, becasue thats WG system.

Even with other game i found myself in similar situation, some have rating system that ensure you going to meet higher rating play in next match, some just plain balancing system team system base on how you do in previous match.

Only things i can do is just to play harder and influence more to make the out come be my flavors, some success some fail, win some lose some :D:D:D

well if they are using this type of system in the game then you would have to say it is differently being used now on some players as I can do well in one battle, then next battle, totally crap.

And to me that is rigging the game by using this type of system in the game to stop skillful players and that is totally wrong.

they obviously using it to try and keep the bad players in the game to keep the population levels high so the game doesn't die out and so they can keep the money coming in. 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I can't talk about other players stats, but I do know that I personally have good days and bad days. It's not RNG or MM messing with me, I can tell when I am playing well or playing poorly. If you look at my last two days playing randoms you'll see unicum stats, the two days before that was below average. There's definitely luck involved in how well you do, and for all I know WG does have some sort of hidden balancing system that makes things harder for players who do really well, but it is also possible to explain a good player getting bad results just because they played badly that day.

well yes players make mistakes, and can, and do play badly, it happens to everyone. But to have a system in place to help good players lose and for bad players to win.

well before this current state of my game play I would always experience 2 bad days out of 7 when I played, but at the moment every day is a bad day.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

well if they are using this type of system in the game then you would have to say it is differently being used now on some players as I can do well in one battle, then next battle, totally crap.

And to me that is rigging the game by using this type of system in the game to stop skillful players and that is totally wrong.

they obviously using it to try and keep the bad players in the game to keep the population levels high so the game doesn't die out and so they can keep the money coming in. 

Problem is WG never said they using it unlike other game i played that state clearly that they have rating system or etc to stop you from killing noobs :D:D:D

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Problem is WG never said they using it unlike other game i played that state clearly that they have rating system or etc to stop you from killing noobs :D:D:D

yes well that's WG for you they don't like to tell players much about anything at all.

but it is funny how a 50% player in a 7 day period has gone from 50% win rates up to 63% win rate from 111 games and a 59% player can barely get a 50% win rate in the same time frame.