Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NZLBROTHERS2016

Purchasing gifts can anybody help me?

8 comments in this topic

104 posts
7 battles

Hey guys I have a question I noticed a lot of premium ships that are rare to find on the Asia server in the North American server how would I go about purchasing one of these ships from the NA server for another account on the Asia server, is it possible and if so how do I do it? I would really like to know as I have my eyes set on the Konig Albert. and a few other ships I've never even heard of.

104 posts
7 battles

u might want to considering joining NA and open a new account there.... :D

I have joined the NA server and opened a new account that's where I found out about all of these ships but because I haven't played more than 10 battles on that particular server I couldn't post on the forum for assistance with purchasing ships for my real account on this server.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

When you have multiple server user with same email, make sure you double check the url every time you make a purchase. Because you might be logged into the wrong server, and once you purchase, there is no way to transfer it. So, just make sure you are doing it on right server.

104 posts
7 battles

Thats what I wanted to find out I mean the NA server has a lot more premium ships than the Asia server and having just one of them would make my friends jealous cause they can't buy them xD.

Sign in to follow this