You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

This look very useful!

12 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

it show locking target angel relate to player ship angel, help determine if shell gonna bounce or not.

also help determine enemy direction and not be fooled by ship camo or hazy view graphic of long distance.

what I try to saying is... made it officially!

Untitled.jpg

by the way, I hope this mod doesn't count as cheat right?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

It gave me so much lag, not sure if it's that particular mod tho. In the heat of battle you won't have time to check it, and even if you do what are you going to do with that information? Decide to not fire? Choose another target just to find them angled? It's a pretty useless mod in my opinion

683 posts
7,358 battles

To me it's useful when the targeted ship is behind the island and yet you can have a shot at it, that is when you need I to know where is it heading. Otherwise, it gives me quite some info which my brain couldn't compute in time during heat of the battle :P

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

The minimap mod that shows enemy ship direction line is much more helpful, you can glance at it for a moment and use it to predict where they turn and their heading.

Beta Tester
908 posts

Not really useful once you get use to the game. Once you are experienced, these mods will only hinder your judgement cuz at that time you will be shooting with your experiences and your instinct.

+1 play the game in stock no mods. 

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Not really useful once you get use to the game. Once you are experienced, these mods will only hinder your judgement cuz at that time you will be shooting with your experiences and your instinct.

True. Most mod will make your brain lazy and dependent and will dull your instinct like the smoke boundary and this