You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KongouHime

My luck in ranked battles

17 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

When I almost rank up to 14, luck trolls me so hard. When I tried again, luck trolls me hard again. This endless cycle makes me very salty in ranked battles that I've had thoughts of giving up but I can't because I need flags especially those +50%exp ones. I only have Tier 8 ships and it's Bismarck and Fubuki. I can buy Mogami or North Carolina but I'm in the verge of bankruptcy. I can't even use my Fubuki due of my DD skills are not top notch. Maybe I was born to be unlucky in ranked battles.

P.S Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist because I've lost my mind when I lose.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Fubuki is not really a good ship to bring to ranked - and if you have to do so, then bring her with the hull with more guns. 

Mogami is not really a good ship to bring to ranked.

Bismarck is a pretty insane ranked ship - bring her in as close support for your destroyers, use your hydro aggressively at the start of the match, then move into your DD's smoke. A lot of this is dependent on your team and your own personal skill. 

Ranked this season is pretty much the most balanced it has ever been, and easiest to progress to rank 1. But the worse you, yourself, play, the longer it'll take to progress up the ranks.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Fubuki is not really a good ship to bring to ranked - and if you have to do so, then bring her with the hull with more guns. 

Mogami is not really a good ship to bring to ranked.

Bismarck is a pretty insane ranked ship - bring her in as close support for your destroyers, use your hydro aggressively at the start of the match, then move into your DD's smoke. A lot of this is dependent on your team and your own personal skill. 

Ranked this season is pretty much the most balanced it has ever been, and easiest to progress to rank 1. But the worse you, yourself, play, the longer it'll take to progress up the ranks.

I've played Bismarck all the time since she's the only ship I can bring but bad luck has been slapped or installed on my ship that results on significant losses. I cry everytime when I can't rank up. :(

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Still so many days remaining, can't you simply play with a bit more of patience? I mean it's just a game. Ranked is nothing but number glory and stats.

Most aim for the flag or things in it, the rank itself...maybe not the main aim.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I only aim for the flags especially the +50% exp boost since I often use these flags. If luck is on my side, I'll try to go on rank 1.

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

I once reached Rank9 today, and then i start to lose lose and lose.. total of 9 games lost in a row.. Maybe its not just because of bad luck.. I became mad and crazy after lost 5 games and i performed very bad after losing streak. So my suggestion is, when you start to losing, have a rest and try again later or tomorrow.. because you're not you when you're mad..

Beta Tester
911 posts

I once reached Rank9 today, and then i start to lose lose and lose.. total of 9 games lost in a row.. Maybe its not just because of bad luck.. I became mad and crazy after lost 5 games and i performed very bad after losing streak. So my suggestion is, when you start to losing, have a rest and try again later or tomorrow.. because you're not you when you're mad..

In other words your on tilt.  :)

Salt at execessive levels.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

At last i manage to achieve my aim, rank 12 atm..yeehaa.. but I know i wont progress further anymore, skill needed onward is what i dont have.

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

I recommend you to see your replay.

In that way, you can learn what you did in the battle, and also how did you die or how did your team win or lose.

It will very helpful for you to advance your skills and tactics.

You know you can't just rely on your luck.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

We just need people to stop taking Fubukies, Mogamis and New Orleans' into ranked unless they are Unicum at those ships because they don't do that well

Problem with me for that as, its the only tier 8 I have - Fubuki. But what u r saying is true, those Benson will kill a Fubuki any day any time. I m sorry. but I cant grind the USA DD line for this season as I dont have any prem account.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

OK.. I now believe in luck, I had just managed to go R10 just now! And with my bad skill + fubuki inferiority (vs benson)..I have to say, IT IS LUCK.

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

In other words your on tilt.  :)

Salt at execessive levels.

yes, exactly, thanks for teach me that word:P