Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vio_Strygun

Need opinion

6 comments in this topic

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

So I have Fubuki for quite long time, my current build is not good enough for ranked and to be honest, the Torpedo Acceleration tempted me. 

I have 15 point captains but knowing fully well that new Japanese DD would be released makes me reluctant to reset since I have no plan to keep Fubuki after she downgraded to tier 6.

So I need opinion regarding these:

1. Should I reset my commander?

2. Where would this commander be in the future? The New Fubuki or Kagerou? 

Edited by Vio_Strygun

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

The current Fubooty will be replaced with new Kagero when the new line gets implemented, and its current commander should be automatically reassigned to the new Kagero without any penalty (although you may wanna send the commander to reserve prior to the change just in case)

As for commander reset its pretty hard because most T3 skills are viable for DDs (TA, Vig, SI), but for Ranked i think SI is still the best choice

671 posts
1,508 battles

If for example we have Minekaze(which is in the mainline) will we get Mutsuki(which would be on teh secondary line), I know the question is pretty straight forward but, just in case.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

If for example we have Minekaze(which is in the mainline) will we get Mutsuki(which would be on teh secondary line), I know the question is pretty straight forward but, just in case.

I'm guessing that you have to grind Isokaze again to be able to research Mutsuki.

671 posts
1,508 battles

I'm guessing that you have to grind Isokaze again to be able to research Mutsuki.

ah blya*, well better get HONORABRU and grind that ship again.
Edited by ShadoPulse

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

The current Fubooty will be replaced with new Kagero when the new line gets implemented, and its current commander should be automatically reassigned to the new Kagero without any penalty (although you may wanna send the commander to reserve prior to the change just in case)

As for commander reset its pretty hard because most T3 skills are viable for DDs (TA, Vig, SI), but for Ranked i think SI is still the best choice

I actually gonna reset it because I have AFT instead of SE :P

But yeah SI tempted me, so might as well. 

I see, I'll just put the commander on reserve before the patch 

Sign in to follow this