Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
starlut

Don't play ranked battle if you dont know how to play the game

23 comments in this topic

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

a humble request to everyone, please dont join t8 ranked battle if you dont know how to play with the team and support the team. 

summery of a good match which we almost won:

our dd benson went to hunt down a tirpitz without capping a flag. 

and atago thought that he was on a bismarck with turtle back armor, but when he got shot at, he realised, he is not in bismarck, indead atago, got deleted for no reason. 

chapayev was sniping from 17/18km. we asked him to help us with his rader. since, we were down by 1 cruiser and 1 dd (the other 1 hunting tirpitz still in 12 mins in the game). he said that he was ok with what he was doing and he wont push. but, a few moments later when 2 of our bb died, he went to push. our other dd offered him help with smoke but he indead went to tank against 2 other bb and popped out of smoke. 

we had 990 ticket back then with 1 flag in our cap. he could have just saved him self. but, he died. and, we lost the match. 

so, please these type of players, dont play ranked and make your team lose. i understand that pvp is like you have to lose sometimes. but, this kind of lose, is painful. 

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

This is weird, I translated this via Google Translator into my native language and it said

something along the lines of:

"Retia, go join ranked with your Tirpitz and snipe from the edge of the map."

Well, if you say so then I'll do just that.

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

This is weird, I translated this via Google Translator into my native language and it said

something along the lines of:

"Retia, go join ranked with your Tirpitz and snipe from the edge of the map."

Well, if you say so then I'll do just that.

i exactly meant that buddy :) 

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

ohh yes so many players got no idea what TEAM means at all.

yeah. sometimes i ran into matches with a team that goes to every direction except for the objectives.. 

Team? what's dat? it is delicious?

yea, its so much delicios. but, sometimes, it is full of salts. so you have to be ____ :3 bout what you pick

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles

someone never had tier 8 but they buy Tier 8 premium ships or covert tier 6 to 8 and don't know how to play and skill commander 4 or 5pt

that's better than WG has Cv tier 8 premium and some chicken but to play and loses loses loses...

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yeah 1 basic rule of rank is NO BB or CA goes cap at the start of the battle, if the enemy is any where near the cap, or if enemy DD are still alive cuz any BB or CA that goes cap gets deleted pretty quickly.

but players don't seem to understand this one basic rule of rank game play.

so many times I see a CA or BB go cap at start of battle and always first to die by torpedos or gets HE or AP spammed to death.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

I'LL BE THERE IN MY NEW ORLEANS TOMORROW to help when I don't have too much work. I still haven't got the gun module upgrade though.

671 posts
1,508 battles

Apparently there is no I in team. Has anyone told them about that. I don't play ranks because I dont want to(not that I can considering I only have a stock Ognevoi:P)

Super Tester
234 posts
5,881 battles

yeah 1 basic rule of rank is NO BB or CA goes cap at the start of the battle, if the enemy is any where near the cap, or if enemy DD are still alive cuz any BB or CA that goes cap gets deleted pretty quickly.

but players don't seem to understand this one basic rule of rank game play.

so many times I see a CA or BB go cap at start of battle and always first to die by torpedos or gets HE or AP spammed to death.

i suppose i can call that i was playing pretty close objective. 

ny9oorm.jpglryMtYb.jpglryMtYb.jpg

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

There is a ME in TEAM! All about me!

Alas with ranked the unworthy do get carried into higher tiers.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Don't know why you guys complain - Rank is open to any one with the required ship, and the ones you are complaining about don't even use the forum.

Please continue with the rant

Sign in to follow this