Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
azu_sa

why so many bb in ranked

19 comments in this topic

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

Because there's less variation of DD and BB hold more role now. At least in T8 battles.

Edited by Vio_Strygun

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

- rare CV player

- Everyone favor Gunboat over Torpedoboat in ranked

- Cruiser didn't stand a chance against Battleship

- Battleship bias since the announcement of WoBS WoWS

Super Tester
419 posts
4,207 battles

because BB can take punishment while torpedo isn't a threat cause gunboat are overwhelming torp boat. Cruiser can shred DD sure, but what are they gonna do when the BB lol rekt them beyond their range. 

Also BB require less skill to be effective at lower rank than CA/CL or DD, CV. On high rank however, they know how the game work, battleship there gonna get invi torps to death by benson/lo yang/getting burn to death by kutuzov/chapaev and everyone know what they are doing, the cruiser too are much better with atago can invi torp with 15 cap skills or kutuzov smoke screen or chapaev invi fire with 15 cap skills.

TLDR tier 6 cruiser are BB food, tier 8 cruiser can deal with BB; lower rank don't know how to play, don't care of objective, higher rank understand DD is most important factor if game have no CV

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I disagree here, most of my games have had CAs or a few DDs. Only one has had 5 BBs and another 5 DDs, the majority are CA.

Seeing a good mixture out there, lots of nice CE Chappies and Atago;s as well, and some decent Mogami players too boot. Im only taking in CAs and enjoying the burn of the BBs, nice to earn arsonist so easily.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Do I dare to say, Paytago is a pocket BB? She can do consistent damage and as far as I know can heal even a percentage of citadel damage.

Don't forget,  paytago rakes in an insane amount of credits at the same time :trollface:

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,303 battles

Do I dare to say, Paytago is a pocket BB? She can do consistent damage and as far as I know can heal even a percentage of citadel damage.

Thus y It's called Pay-tago in the first place :trollface:

Sign in to follow this