You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kerbal94

Ranked battle is too hard..

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

This season is my first time to try play ranked properly. But i found its much harder than i expected..Stuck in R10 for days now.:)

Why not add more safe rank above R10? no bonus star means you will not gain any more star if your Win rate is below 50% right?

Say if you have a win rate of 55%, start from R10, you need total 4*5+5*4=40 stars to reach R1. so you need to play 800 games total with 55% win rate (only 400 if your WR is 60%)? isn't that too difficult?

Or maybe high rank is only for unicum player, average player has no chance to reach there no matter how hard you try..?:amazed:

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,349 battles

This season is my first time to try play ranked properly. But i found its much harder than i expected..Stuck in R10 for days now.:)

Why not add more safe rank above R10? no bonus star means you will not gain any more star if your Win rate is below 50% right?

Say if you have a win rate of 55%, start from R10, you need total 4*5+5*4=40 stars to reach R1. so you need to play 800 games total with 55% win rate (only 400 if your WR is 60%)? isn't that too difficult?

Or maybe high rank is only for unicum player, average player has no chance to reach there no matter how hard you try..?:amazed:

It is called Ranked for a reason -.-

If everyone can go Rank 1 then this will be more like an event rather than a rank :l

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Seasonal salt generator. But yeah... win some lose some. There's still a full month to go, so take your time. No point rushing, just play as the days go by and you will eventually get there

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

It is called Ranked for a reason -.-

If everyone can go Rank 1 then this will be more like an event rather than a rank :l

They must changed the ranked rule since season 3 right? because i see it only took you around 80 battles to reach rank 1 in season 3 and 2
Edited by Kerbal94

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

Seasonal salt generator. But yeah... win some lose some. There's still a full month to go, so take your time. No point rushing, just play as the days go by and you will eventually get there

ok, actually i really enjoy the ranked. because you meet some really awesome teammate here (most of the time), I just need to try my best.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Tip guys: ifmon win streak DO NOT STOP PLAYING you gotta stay with that flow of good teams. If I kept going yesterday I would have been at higher rank but now so much noob

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

hard? nope

do you do your best?

i'm stuck rank 15 because team!

I think the best way to avoid bad teammate is to reach R10 as quick as you can. Because "Below Average" players usually dont reach that rank, and you will only play with player from R10-6 after pass R11.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,349 battles

They must changed the ranked rule since season 3 right?

They did, old changes such as starting a new rank with 1 star; top player save a star, and now we have same ship class composition with more safe rank.

No offense to other players but you know if the difficulty lowers more people gonna join and hope they get good rolls to high rank. That might be why the player quality is dropping compared to precious seasons.

Edited by R3negade

525 posts
7,946 battles

They did, old changes such as starting a new rank with 1 star; top player save a star, and now we have same ship class composition with more safe rank.

No offense to other players but you know if the difficulty lowers more people gonna join and hope they get good rolls to high rank. That might be why the player quality is dropping compared to precious seasons.

I didn't notice the quality dropping in rank 10 yet

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,349 battles

I think the best way to avoid bad teammate is to reach R10 as quick as you can. Because "Below Average" players usually dont reach that rank, and you will only play with player from R10-6 after pass R11.

I think Rank10 players still can meet Rank 12? man the irrevocable ranks are horrible

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,349 battles

I didn't notice the quality dropping in rank 10 yet

Then that will be nice for you :D (Or you are playing on different server :v

Edited by R3negade

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

I think Rank10 players still can meet Rank 12? man the irrevocable ranks are horrible

No, u can't. rank 10-6 is Bravo league, 15-11 is Charile league.
Edited by Kerbal94

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,003 battles

I see all the familiar names and i call out the players who i Know are really good to be targeted first :D It's good to be known :trollface:

525 posts
7,946 battles

Its tough in the rank 10 bracket. All the familiar faces that ranked out in last season are there =D.

I take that any days rather than playing with potatoes at higher rank like some of you guys described

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

rank is hard when people are not cooperating. from time to time i met people who are cooperating and make rank battle easier. its only hard when you are tying to do everything. its best to do what your ship are good at.

if you're are bb player tank damage and take out enemy cruisers then battleship later

if you're a cruiser provide cover fire for your allied dd. set ship on fire to make them use their repair or just burn 20% of their HP

if you're a DD player contest cap or provide smoke cover for your allies.

at best try not to die early, you cant help your team if you die. unless you are trading to take out 2 or 3 ship try not to die.

161 posts
5,147 battles

vntu1T6.jpg rank 10 you get less trash and salty team everyone support and play like a team like this match. sometime is not the team rngesus is trolling you with overpen and lol dispersion