Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BanditSE1977

Changes to Co-Op economy

5 comments in this topic

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Just seen the following  on the NA forum:

Hello Captains!

We have received feedback from our PvE players that the recent economic changes have widened the gap between the earnings and the now static repair costs in PvE matches. Our economy calculations were designed mainly for PvP and it is possible that the change could have an unintended effect on battles played in PvE. While we're investigating the matter and deciding on a further course of action, we have decided to return approximately 50% of the static repair cost as a bonus to the credits you earn for each battle played in PvE only. We hope this will help mitigate any negative effect the recent economy changes might have caused until our investigation is over and we arrive at a permanent solution.

If you have any further questions please leave them in this thread and we will try to get you answers to them.

Thank you! 

Link:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/98498-slight-pve-economy-alterations/#topmost

Just tried a match on the ASIA server,and its working here to:

After end of a match,when you go back to port and the stats/costs from the previous game start popping up in the bottom right hand corner,you will get a segment called' Additions' and a credit value.

Tried a Scharnhorst match,and got back 21000 credits ( not that it needs it as a premium,but would help if you playing Gneisenau).So tech tree ships shouldn't lose as much as before.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Great to hear, now i will not afraid too much when Training in Bismarck

See what happens if you take out your Gneisenau and have a good co-op game,that should give you an idea of credit costs. ( I'd do it myself but to busy playing Call of Chernobyl mod at the moment! ).

359 posts
2,819 battles

If I read this right. You pay half the static cost in Co-op. Or rather, Pay full, but get back half, your static cost.

Nice change. It's make sense. Thank you. This would encourage me to play more. Yet to tried though.

Just played a Kuma game. 5.12 sortie price is 5000. Not counting ammo price which is around 1900 this time.

I got back 2500 after battle report.

Well, Ashigara might be cheaper to play than ever now

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

Sign in to follow this