You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheAmazingPenguin

Question Regarding the New "AFK" Patch Measures

5 comments in this topic

9 posts
2,275 battles

Hi, I'm just inquiring into whether or not the new measures to penalize afk/passive players are currently implemented?

If they are, I just had an AFK CV who a: Never moved from the start location, and b: never launched a single aircraft. Yet when you look at the attached post screen results apparently the player was ranked 6th in a 12 player team. Now don't get me wrong, a lot of us in that team were terrible, but we were obviously better than an AFK CV.

AFK Player.png

Edited by TheAmazingPenguin

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

That looks pathetic for a results screen... Myokos can get more XP just from sailing around the map without shooting usually... Had AFK CV in ranked not sure what he got

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

There is a flaw with the system, in which if secondaries or AA start shooting they don't count as AFK. However, it shouldn't have been able to get half way up the XP table, since 398 XP is a considerable amount. It should be near the bottom. A bug report with replay attached would be useful.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

There's a good chance that he got XP for shooting planes down and for spotting planes and other spotting XP like torps etc.

They need to make it that if a ship does 0km then they get 0 points etc

Edited by yobbo1972