You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KelvinHK

WOWS NOT LOADING BUG!TRASH GAME?

23 comments in this topic

8 posts

I don't know is RNG-jesus hate me or WOWS WarGaming company is trolling.

i reinstalled wows 5 TIMES and i STILL CAN"T GO INTO THE BATTLE WHEN I PLAY HIGH TIER SHIP LIKE LEXINGTON AND USUALLY I STARTED THE BATTLE WITH XP FLAGS AND CAMO FLASH(WITH x100 XP ) 

I AM  disappointed about wargaming.

is not my computer problem because i can play wot as normal

even i using highest texture i can join wot ,and wows some other ships(even i use lowest texture i still can't go into battle)

not internet problem because is 1000mb

i heard that 5.12 patch has come

IS THAT MEAN I WILL GET REPORTED AND MONEY LOST BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY"S FAULT

STAFF,i know you guys watching,go check it,if i don't have playing skill i won't talk in here

i really want to pay real money on this game but this game "system is too poor as sh*t so i give up"

finally i will attack that picture of can't join in battle

IS WITHOUT MOD

SHAME ON YOU GUYS

I AM SURE WAR THUNDER HAS WON.

I AM NOT MAD,JUST CAN"T ACCEPT ,MY TEAMMATE ALL DEAD AND I CAN DO NOTHING AND ALL REPORT ME WHILE WOWS MINUS MY GAME MONEY

THIS GAME IS DOOMED

---

*loading screen also make my pc FREEZE and crashed my pc even it doesn't move loading bar

I DON"T CARE YOU GUYS BLAME ME OR NOT,JUST HELP ME  FIX THE GAME PLZ.

&*the python.log is "Error This file was too big to upload"

link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bx-0FyCZF0cGhnakVLd1hwQkE/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bx-0FyCZF0RlcyVFBLendwMFk/view?usp=sharing

fuck bug.jpg

Edited by KelvinHK

72 posts
2,544 battles

Tried the following things?

(1) Try running the game in a lower graphics setting. And also take down all your flags and disable auto-supply on them and also your camo.
(2) If you have any mods, try disabling them.
(3) Run the integrity check in the launcher.

(4) Take a chill pill and run maintenance on your PC - maybe it's time to clear out garbage, check for malware, defrag etc.

Sometimes I have the same problem as you do and I too want to pull my hair out, but I don't want to grow bald. So chill and observe is the best way to go.

And speaking of observations, it does seem as if the client is struggling to sync with the server. Can't really offer an explanation on that though.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

oh my PC can;t play the game?

BLAME THE COMPANY 

BLAME THE GAME

BLAME OTHER PLAYER

BLAME INTERNET

BLAME ANYONE IN INTERNET

BLAME MODERATOR

BLAME YOUR NEIGHBOR 

BLAME ANYONE WHO BELIEVE IT IS YOUR PC PROBLEM

BLAME ANYONE WHO DENY YOU

BLAME ANYONE WHO TOLD YOU TO CHECK YOUR PC

BLAME ANYONE WHO TOLD YOU TO CHECK YOUR INTERNET

I disappointed with your PC condition

Edited by Harpoon01

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If the game wasn't working, you'd have seen a hell lot more people posting about it on the forums.

Funnily enough, that hasn't been happening. Which suggests the problem is client-side. As in, your game files are messed up or you're running too many programs or one of dozens of reasons why the game can't load properly for you and you alone.

8 posts

Tried the following things?

(1) Try running the game in a lower graphics setting. And also take down all your flags and disable auto-supply on them and also your camo.

(2) If you have any mods, try disabling them.

(3) Run the integrity check in the launcher.

(4) Take a chill pill and run maintenance on your PC - maybe it's time to clear out garbage, check for malware, defrag etc.

Sometimes I have the same problem as you do and I too want to pull my hair out, but I don't want to grow bald. So chill and observe is the best way to go.

And speaking of observations, it does seem as if the client is struggling to sync with the server. Can't really offer an explanation on that though.

plz read all,i have done all of it.*i week be4
Edited by KelvinHK

8 posts

If the game wasn't working, you'd have seen a hell lot more people posting about it on the forums.

Funnily enough, that hasn't been happening. Which suggests the problem is client-side. As in, your game files are messed up or you're running too many programs or one of dozens of reasons why the game can't load properly for you and you alone.

in fact i only run wows in that situation ,all situation,so i can 100% sure is not my problem because last patch i can go in.

thanks for reply me

32 posts
624 battles

There are MANY more problems and bugs and computer crashing issues and guess what Wargames doesn't replay nor has a fix, go check my latest post.

And that fact that you are a moderator doesn't entitle you to fault someone who is already frustrated nor it entitles you to offend other people and tell LIES.

There are too many problems in this game that is why it's free and by the way you mock other users tells me you must be very young also you don't get paid to be a moderator meaning NO skills!

Now go ban me because that is your only skill!

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

There are MANY more problems and bugs and computer crashing issues and guess what Wargames doesn't replay nor has a fix, go check my latest post.

And that fact that you are a moderator doesn't entitle you to fault someone who is already frustrated nor it entitles you to offend other people and tell LIES.

There are too many problems in this game that is why it's free and by the way you mock other users tells me you must be very young also you don't get paid to be a moderator meaning NO skills!

Impressive misunderstanding

i don't see someone like you have greater understanding of English than any Moderator here

firstly, it is not an offense nor a mockery

secondly, What lies are you talking about

thirdly, you have different error, so would you mind to be patience and maintain a good attitude while finding the source of the problem while kindly waiting for the support to answer your ticket

the last but not least, you are the one being offensive here

the thing is, if it is such a big issue, the Forum will be filled with the same bug report

if it is the server problem, many of us will unable to play the game the way we are now

also, your error, is not game fault, especially if you already reinstall it

“Why is patience so important?"
"Because it makes us pay attention.” 
― Paulo Coelho

Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
1,310 posts

after crash

go to "profile" folder

and upload the "phyton.log" file somewhere

and post it here

then try :
1. delete > "preferences.xml" file

2. delete > "res_mods" folder

still not working?
- try to move ur game client to different harddrive (physical harddrive/ssd, not just partition), make sure ur game and system(where u install windows) are in different drive

- try to copy the game client to different computer and see if the problem is still intact in different computer or not

32 posts
624 battles

after crash

go to "profile" folder

and upload the "phyton.log" file somewhere

and post it here

then try :

1. delete > "preferences.xml" file

2. delete > "res_mods" folder

still not working?

- try to move ur game client to different harddrive (physical harddrive/ssd, not just partition), make sure ur game and system(where u install windows) are in different drive

- try to copy the game client to different computer and see if the problem is still intact in different computer or not

Thanks for suggestions.

It's my feeling that on Wargaming forums while testers replay with stupidity (like above) non tester users give some useful support.

That is why the game has too many unresolved and unanswered bugs because are these incompetent young arrogant trolls who test the game and they don't even know where is the left and the right hand.

PS: I was able to play but in "windowed mode" and I completed a game then the client crashed again with window error.

And I don't want to hijack this thread so my specific (like for many others) issue is here: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/19082-bigworld-client-error-plus-exception-unknown-error/#entry244917

By the way, what do you mean by moving the client to a different location? The entire game folder?

Is the installation portable so that I can move it around?

Edited by thankino

Super Tester
1,310 posts

yes u can move entire game folder

the game it self is portable. 

as long as u have direct X runtime installed and updated[to june 2010 ver] to that computer.

and C++runtime (dunno which 1) its better if u installed all of em from 2005>2015

i've seen the phyton.log 

seems like the file for the maps is corrupted

[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Zlib decoder error: -3[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Can't read data from file spaces/33_new_tierra/space.ubersettings.[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Zlib decoder error: -3[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Can't read data from file spaces/33_new_tierra/space.ubersettings.

possible workaround (since i haven;t tried it) :

1. go to res_packages folder
  2. find this file:
    • spaces_new_tierra.idx
    • spaces_new_tierra_0001.pkg
  3. move it somewhere else (outside game folder) for backup
  4. open launcher
  5. go to setting
  6. go to support tab
  7. click check
  8. hopefully the launcher will download the new uncorrupted file

few tips :

• dont go on rage. most ppl will ridicule u if u just went raging in anger
  • give most detailed condition/problem/info so ppl can actually help
  • update with utorrent/bittorent. WG launcher is known to make the download corrupted. even a few bar or RTO when updating can cause the update file corrupted. stable internet connection (steady up/down link without any RTO) is better than fast but unstable connection. if ur connection is unstable. always use bit/utorrent. [i dont need to explain what RTO is, right?]
Edited by ReNation

32 posts
624 battles

i dont need to explain what RTO is, right?

Yes you need because I've no idea what is it.

Now I can play but in windowed option so I believe the problem is within the game itself.

8 posts

you can say i tell lies.but i should tell you.you know nothing

8 posts

yes u can move entire game folder

the game it self is portable. 

as long as u have direct X runtime installed and updated[to june 2010 ver] to that computer.

and C++runtime (dunno which 1) its better if u installed all of em from 2005>2015

i've seen the phyton.log 

seems like the file for the maps is corrupted

[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Zlib decoder error: -3[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Can't read data from file spaces/33_new_tierra/space.ubersettings.[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Zlib decoder error: -3[E] [2016_10_04 15:39:46] Can't read data from file spaces/33_new_tierra/space.ubersettings.

possible workaround (since i haven;t tried it) :

1. go to res_packages folder
  2. find this file:
    • spaces_new_tierra.idx
    • spaces_new_tierra_0001.pkg
  3. move it somewhere else (outside game folder) for backup
  4. open launcher
  5. go to setting
  6. go to support tab
  7. click check
  8. hopefully the launcher will download the new uncorrupted file

few tips :

• dont go on rage. most ppl will ridicule u if u just went raging in anger
  • give most detailed condition/problem/info so ppl can actually help
  • update with utorrent/bittorent. WG launcher is known to make the download corrupted. even a few bar or RTO when updating can cause the update file corrupted. stable internet connection (steady up/down link without any RTO) is better than fast but unstable connection. if ur connection is unstable. always use bit/utorrent. [i dont need to explain what RTO is, right?]

thank you for reply me kindly,i am totally an idiot,thank you man/woman!

32 posts
624 battles

you can say i tell lies.but i should tell you.you know nothing

I never said that I know everything but you're trolling for sure.

BTW mister Einstein, it's well known that all capitol letters is recognized as rude language, you need to learn a lot!

Edited by thankino