You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Foxyaway

So how do we make money now?

34 comments in this topic

25 posts
2,805 battles

Ive been using my Montana and not making money since the patch came out no matter how I play either by being aggressive or passive Im always at a loss when it comes to winnings.

Link is a game play I had yesterday no im not showing off my gameplay its just to show my winnings at the end of the vid

Edited by Foxyaway

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

The idea is for people to not be able to just sit at tier 10 and play, apparently. One of the supertesters or mods mentioned it here, and many nodded their heads in agreement.

Bit silly having an end tier at all, in that case.

What you need to do is, buy premium account, use credit flags x2 per battle (one for +20% earnings,the other for reduced repair costs), buy more with real money, and then also buy a premium tier 8 ship, so you can do 3 battles in that ship, to earn the money for 1 battle in tier 10 ship.  Remember though, 4 battles a day is a lot of time commitment for many. 

Your premium tier 8 ship you buy will be bumped up to tier 10 battles more often, because of less population at that tier, so you will be literally put into battles as xp and credit fodder for tier 9s and 10s, so be very careful what tier 8 premium ship you buy.

You can't go wrong with anything russian, I'd recommend the MK.

I also have tier 10 BB Yamato, I haven't made a profit in a single battle yet, whether I am aggressive or trying to not get torped and using my 26km range, and humungus guns. Now I only play ranked. And that's at stupid tier 6, which I am not used to playing so low a tier.

25 posts
2,805 battles

Thanks I will give my tirpitz and russian tier 8 premium a go, lol did u see if my account wasnt premium i would of lost -77000

Thats stupid how the come out with that tier 10 thing, we make it all the way up there spending millions only to not even make any money off them.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Thanks I will give my tirpitz and russian tier 8 premium a go, lol did u see if my account wasnt premium i would of lost -77000

Thats stupid how the come out with that tier 10 thing, we make it all the way up there spending millions only to not even make any money off them.

Making money on T10 ships? What year is it?

Do you want T8s to get uptiered to T10 match all the time and gets to be their food?

T10 has harsh economy to disincentives player onto playing it, deal with it.

And the economy is actually better now. If you keep losing money, you're not doing adequate enough.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

Making money on T10 ships? What year is it?

Do you want T8s to get uptiered to T10 match all the time and gets to be their food?

T10 has harsh economy to disincentives player onto playing it, deal with it.

And the economy is actually better now. If you keep losing money, you're not doing adequate enough.

*cough* CV *cough*

Used to be t10 money maker, now you gotta be insanely crazy to earn money without prem with CV.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

*cough* CV *cough*

Used to be t10 money maker, now you gotta be insanely crazy to earn money without prem with CV.

Do people even play CVs? Kapp.

Yes, CV economy is borked right now because WG treat it the same as every other boat.

Or WG simply hates CV ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

The idea is for people to not be able to just sit at tier 10 and play, apparently. One of the supertesters or mods mentioned it here, and many nodded their heads in agreement.

Bit silly having an end tier at all, in that case.

What you need to do is, buy premium account, use credit flags x2 per battle (one for +20% earnings,the other for reduced repair costs), buy more with real money, and then also buy a premium tier 8 ship, so you can do 3 battles in that ship, to earn the money for 1 battle in tier 10 ship.  Remember though, 4 battles a day is a lot of time commitment for many.

Your premium tier 8 ship you buy will be bumped up to tier 10 battles more often, because of less population at that tier, so you will be literally put into battles as xp and credit fodder for tier 9s and 10s, so be very careful what tier 8 premium ship you buy.

You can't go wrong with anything russian, I'd recommend the MK.

I also have tier 10 BB Yamato, I haven't made a profit in a single battle yet, whether I am aggressive or trying to not get torped and using my 26km range, and humungus guns. Now I only play ranked. And that's at stupid tier 6, which I am not used to playing so low a tier.

WOT had a reason to grind to T10 as CW was the end game content and the gold was the reward.  T10 in boots is a pointless and futile exercise,  What is the point?   Apart from the campy gameplay a BB does the same in T3 as it does in T10,  CA, CV, DD's only have slight differences but playstyles do not vary much.  There was a massive financial disincentive, no return of in game currency (dubloons), Clan interactivity or any other redeeming feature to play them.  I don't know why people mindlessly grind to the top.

25 posts
2,805 battles

I still see tier 10 cvs every now and then even though they dont have jets anymore they are still a pain in the a**

tier 8s vs tier 10s lol if u know how to face the tier 10s they arent that hard.

Before patch i used to make plenty of money on the tier 10 ships 

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,232 battles

T10s gets to be top tier every game, why should they also make the most money? But right, you do need to give T10 owners incentive in other competitive forms(clan wars, tournament etc) or else it will be meaningless.

CV economy is changed that end up discouraging the fighter lock fighter then bomber move in strike meta. Now to have the damage number actually translates to pre-0.5.12 levels you also need to kill 30+ planes in higher tiers on top of great damage. In short, it means, you now have to dominate the skies through actually killing planes(denying enemy strikes) while conducting your own strikes all at the same time. 

Edited by CCloak

66 posts
1,373 battles

we don't earn from that as well have you ceal clubbed after new update come out????

I'm currently seal clubbing in my Konig and I get a pretty decent income (50k for standard matches; 100k for good ones; 150k if I absolutely flatten the opposing team (actually happens now and then)). :coin:

412 posts
9,236 battles

we don't earn from that as well have you ceal clubbed after new update come out????

I did OK income with clemson and umikaze, might be from the spotting mechanism that I still don't know how that works. But mainly I gain credits by Sims (did 150k-300k raw per battle), just try to farm potential damage, that would work.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,430 battles

Your supposed to buy it, do you have any other questions? Buy it applies to all of them, k thanks, bye :)

341 posts
4,020 battles

I'm not a particularly good player but I did somehow top my team in EXP and, I believe earnings, in a Tier 9 battle in a Myoko by just being up front, killing one T8 DD and assisting one cap then running once an Amagi citadelled me. I still seem to make decent credit earnings playing Tier 7... It wasn't even a battle where I did impressive damage. I'm guessing that something along the lines of that earns $$$. 

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Welp, many people stated that they want players to go upfront and do stuffs to earn more. Even with those you don't earn much.

Bottom line is you just need to play more. That's what WG wants you to do. Play more and buy premium account and ships. Can't blame them cause it's F2P and they gotta make money with ingame purchases.

313 posts
10,045 battles

easy question, the new economy "encourages" people to sacrifice by implementing consistent bill.

to abuse this system, check which ship u are playing has the lowest survival rate, then play it more.

No need to change your playstyle, coz your original playstyle is easy enough (lowest survival) to die,

and at the same time, u pay less money :), so u earn more money

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I'm currently seal clubbing in my Konig and I get a pretty decent income (50k for standard matches; 100k for good ones; 150k if I absolutely flatten the opposing team (actually happens now and then)). :coin:

I did OK income with clemson and umikaze, might be from the spotting mechanism that I still don't know how that works. But mainly I gain credits by Sims (did 150k-300k raw per battle), just try to farm potential damage, that would work.

I guess that you both don't use premium consumables. but yea if I didn't use premium consumables it is like 100k+ income to me but before update it was like 300k now it is like 200k in my clemson so it gives me like 100k or below per match but I can't sit in t4 or t5 forever.