Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

Cleveland long shell hang time

12 comments in this topic

361 posts
3,693 battles

I find this rather frustrating, the long Shell hang time caused me miss most of my shot. dd at close range is always a challenge. Anyone else has the same problem?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I find this rather frustrating, the long Shell hang time caused me miss most of my shot. dd at close range is always a challenge. Anyone else has the same problem?

Yes most of the peoples find is really frustrating and the rest of USN Cruisers kinda like that :D:D:D

so if you want to continue grinding toward higher tier you have to start getting use to that shell velocity otherwise better go IJN Cruiser :P

208 posts
8,207 battles

i dont have any problem when playing cleveland, its true the shell velocity is bit slow for AP and slightly faster for HE...
just play her a lot and you will know how to play her....

always use WASD hack....
when this thing is in close range battle between 8 km ~ 7 km you always melting enemy cruiser more faster :D

practice makes perfect :)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Well just al little bit of my Opinion about USN Cruisers for OP :trollface:

atm they not worth grinding, Cleveland is the sweet spot the rest will go down hill, if you dont want to get even more frustrating IJN Cruisers with HE spam tactic is the way to go :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
2,725 posts

When the last time the Cleveland got nerf? Was it during Closed Beta? The nerf I recall is the shell travel time so...... Already adapted to the change & no issue so far.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

When the last time the Cleveland got nerf? Was it during Closed Beta? The nerf I recall is the shell travel time so...... Already adapted to the change & no issue so far.

I dont know how many games OP play in Cleveland but he seem new to the ship so he still in the adaptation process i guess :P

And lets face it Cleveland shell velocity is bad and hard to master.

361 posts
3,693 battles

I dont know how many games OP play in Cleveland but he seem new to the ship so he still in the adaptation process i guess :P

And lets face it Cleveland shell velocity is bad and hard to master.

miss most of my shot. Trying my best to master it and also the AA got knock out easily

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

miss most of my shot. Trying my best to master it and also the AA got knock out easily

Try zoom out and 1-2 times and stick with that for a while, this way can help you see how shell travel and easily to adjust ur aim 

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

Murican Rainbow Brah.

When I play USN DD, I quite literally have to shoot off screen for a 12 km target. Cleveland is lot better than that. You have some range, but above 12 Km, BBs are the only thing that you can reliably hit.

Sign in to follow this