You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

ranked salt

41 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

share you best(by best i mean worst) moments in ranked due to derpyness by yourself, teammates, and other teams

i'll start, this moring while i was ranking in r12, i had a trashcan rush a smoke where we knew there was a benson, well it turns out the benson,had left the smoke, but 2 bismarks on the other team had made themselfs comfortable in the smoke. welp, the trashcan didnt surive long enough for the bismarks to turn their turrets arount to shoot at him

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

He may or may not have been on enemy team... Our Benson torped him start of match lol might be same guy

Btw drakon salt needs to go in my salt store :P

Edited by FenrirApalis

Beta Tester
908 posts

Ive only had sugar from rank so far. The salt is on its way XD.

I confess yesterday in ranked I had to step out for baby duties.

Some hostile team derpitz tried to team kill me. Bah. Lol

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

TK in ranked???? (0_0)

I wanna listen(read in this case) the whole story 

Beta Tester
908 posts

Ok story is I started a game (shouldn't have, I still lost a star but what gives). Proceeded to goto cap. Half way misses calls. Have to step away from computer. So I set the benson to do a loop.

When I came back the tirpitz on my team says I'm not human and decided to fire on me. I told him I had to step out for 1 min. Oh well he rushed cap and died. When I came back both sides were still even.

Lol oh well. Shit happens, there's life outside of a game. He couldn't see pass that you can still win games. No need to rush, I didn't get 2 jolly Rogers for nothing. I have contributed to extreme come backs from losing games.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

the tirpitz on my team

Duh!! He is a derpitz captain with his pity newbie skillzzz. I can bet that he bought that ship right after he joined this game

I hate those Derpitz captains :angry:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

speaking of sugered ranked, yesterday morning i got a 9 game win streak in ranked and went directly to r10, where i got my arse kicked by the likes of bilibili_jc, tinker_poi and other assorted unicorns

QAQ i dropped back to r10-0 from r10-3

[EDFSF]
29 posts
2,695 battles

My worst moment was when I reached rank 15 and found i can't go further because I don't have a T8 ship... My Nagato feels lonely now :/

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

My worst moment was when I reached rank 15 and found i can't go further because I don't have a T8 ship... My Nagato feels lonely now :/

Lolz If they added T7 Guess what whole team would have been made of Gneisenau and Scharnhorst :teethhappy::trollface:

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Sorry SlamEZ, but I'm seriously confused here, you've just said you shouldn't have started the game, so you obviously knew you would be, and actually had to stop playing mid game. Yet you're complaining about another player getting upset over it, with one of your reasoning's being because you have 2 Jolly rogers flags already - so what's the problem as you're more than capable of being afk and still winning.

Your obviously a very good player but did your 2 jolly rogers help the team out in that match? Sure if you'd have carried this game then crow about them, but you didn't, your team lost and you were away from your PC for part of the game placing unneeded pressure and frustration on your team mates. Not that I'm saying it's all your fault but you definitely contributed towards your teams fall.    

NB: I've had 4 AFK team mates over 20 games, so trying to say being afk is okay just doesn't wash with me. (4 AFK players resulted in 4 losses) So if you aren't going to play a full game don't hit the button. 

Grrrrrrrr

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

403 posts
8,188 battles

Since for some reason I get a message saying that I am not allowed to embed the video.

TLDR: I quintuple-citadelled a Mogami in the Admiral Hipper

Edited by 27000ants

146 posts
10,243 battles

Only had one DD on our team (Mutsuki) - he didn't try and cap or scout - just sailed around on the edges firing off torps. 

Whole team was pleading with him to cap - instead he torped and sank our Nurnburg. . . 

Game went down hill pretty fast as we were being thrashed on points. Ended with him in one corner and our fuso in another. 

At this point the rest of the team was chatting to the enemy telling them our DD's coordinates, "watch out he's just dropped torps" "sink the bastard" "he's behind the island" etc. 

Turned out to be funny in the end :)

Edited by Mister_Teatime

Beta Tester
908 posts

Sorry SlamEZ, but I'm seriously confused here, you've just said you shouldn't have started the game, so you obviously knew you would be, and actually had to stop playing mid game. Yet you're complaining about another player getting upset over it, with one of your reasoning's being because you have 2 Jolly rogers flags already - so what's the problem as you're more than capable of being afk and still winning.

Your obviously a very good player but did your 2 jolly rogers help the team out in that match? Sure if you'd have carried this game then crow about them, but you didn't, your team lost and you were away from your PC for part of the game placing unneeded pressure and frustration on your team mates. Not that I'm saying it's all your fault but you definitely contributed towards your teams fall.    

NB: I've had 4 AFK team mates over 20 games, so trying to say being afk is okay just doesn't wash with me. (4 AFK players resulted in 4 losses) So if you aren't going to play a full game don't hit the button. 

Grrrrrrrr

No, I started the game full well knowing I should be able to play un-interrupted. When you have a baby and the misses calls you just gota drop what your doing.

Either way, 1 min away from a game wont cost you the game, unless you want to by TKing the AFKer. Personally for me, there will be AFK people, just deal with it and see if you can make the best of your game. Doesn't happen often but it happens.

Tking is gauranteeing your team to lose, I came back within a 1 minute and the game hasnt even warmed up. Oh well what gives.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

"Guys, we have points advantage, just play defensive and let them push. I will tank"
*two Atago and a Tirpitz proceed to YOLO torp enemies"
we lost

Uninstalled

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

I always have a feeling of team that have more premium ship often end up losing, idk why

It's not a feeling, it's a fact. You know, wallet warriors (I'm not saying all, well mostly).