You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Twilight6797

RANKED BATTLES

9 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
18 posts

Currently Season V Ranked Battles only 3 tiers involved

Tier VI for Ranked Battles 23-16

Tier VIII for Ranked Battles 15-1

Tier X for Super League

suggesting

Tier IV for Ranked Battles 23-20

Tier V for Ranked Battles 19-16

Tier VI for Ranked Battles 15-12

Tier VII for Ranked Battles 11-7

Tier VIII for Ranked Battles 6-1

Tier IX for 2nd and 1st League

Tier X for Super League

thank you

223 posts
8,238 battles

Currently Season V Ranked Battles only 3 tiers involved

Tier VI for Ranked Battles 23-16

Tier VIII for Ranked Battles 15-1

Tier X for Super League

suggesting

Tier IV for Ranked Battles 23-20

Tier V for Ranked Battles 19-16

Tier VI for Ranked Battles 15-12

Tier VII for Ranked Battles 11-7

Tier VIII for Ranked Battles 6-1

Tier IX for 2nd and 1st League

Tier X for Super League

thank you

It ain't happening :D 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles
This is ranked for a reason... not a place to help you grind through T6-10. And having every tier included will just force players to run out of credits if they don't own a ship of every tier

[LYNMF]
18 posts

This is ranked for a reason... not a place to help you grind through T6-10. And having every tier included will just force players to run out of credits if they don't own a ship of every tier

of course it's not a place to grind T6-10 only, but it does help,

if that's your idea, then might as well insist WG make all ranked battles T10 ships only..so no further grinding involved.

so i must have all tier ships with all ship captained by the best captain? not happening

by your rationale your best captains are all on tier VI, VIII and X only?

some of us have our best captains on lower or higher tiers or somewhere in between. (my captains haven't reached max captaincy and have only 1 ship at T8 and above)

it's not easy for some of us to train our captains on a few ships of several nations and spend doubloons to  transfer them around just for the sake of playing ranked battles at max captaincy skills without any penalty.

dudes, it's a suggestion, no need to pour cold water on it yet. 

whether it happens or not is not up to you or me.

if you know better, let's kick some ideas around to bring more variety to ranked battles.

ranked battles makes it interesting and the rewards for getting higher ranks are more attractive than the usual rewards.

try use constructive criticism, 

if you all don't have anything positive to contribute, keep it to yourself, thank you.

whenever you guys write something here, you let the rest of the readers read how "brilliant" you are.

26 posts
7,433 battles

Hi Guys,

Yes it's rather disappointing this season.. was hoping for a little more...

I have this scenario.. Various friends with differing exp and ship types... so hard to ever have a game together and NEVER POSSIBLE IN RANKED?

So highlighting the biggest problems I feel ranked play has at present.

1. No ability to form up with friends.

2. No ability to discus pre-game tactics. - suggestion would be simply using the 'MAPS' tab at the start of game to 'plot' you're proposed route in the same way one lays down Waypoints.. This would allow players to see the 'proposed strategy' of other players BEFORE the game starts allowing for early game chat to AT LEAST for some semblance of coordinated team play which I believe is what Ranked should be about.

3. No ability to form 'cooperative divisions'.. - suggestion is the game would either allow divisions to be formed manually via in-game invites from players surrounding you so you can rapidly team up and use ingame talk and make friends more easily?

Just some ideas to add what I feel would be an immeasurable increase to the quality of game play and our satisfaction... 

ps have slipped two ranks in 24hrs due to being the 'team carry man' allocated to train newbies.. so imbalanced at times it's like soldiers shooting children...