You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

RNG and saving rolls in Rank

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Whats with BS RNG and saving rolls in rank battles for ships that are on low HP ??

Its BS and needs to be removed from rank battles.

It costs players wins because RNG BS wont let shots hit low HP ships.

Rank battles is a competition and shouldn't have that crap In it get rid of it NOW.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

its not that its the damn saving roll for low HP ships that I'm annoyed about

Because while you are firing shot after shot at a ship that's on 100hp the damn enemy get time to line u up and then shoot you and hit you taking you for heaps of damage all cuz a ship on 100hp is being saved by RNG bs

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Can't say much for above rank 15, but as much as I have played today I've been mashing WASD to dodge shells like crazy... so yeah... sorry

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Let me guess, it was a DD?

yes I was full HP he was under 100 and I fired something like 30 shells at him under 7km range and all missed until after enemy Bb hits me at 15km and takes half my HP then the DD dies

223 posts
8,238 battles

Dude, you gotta chillout. There's no such thing called BIAS in this game. It's becuz of your aim. I do agree that RNG does make your shots miss, but it is not to blame. So aim true, be patient, don't get frustrated. Just think it like this: enemy DD has 100hp -> it no longer has an impact to your team and it will hide for most of the time. If it decides to show up, then you guys shoot at it. PATIENCE IS KEY. :D 

Beta Tester
906 posts

Lol. First 2 games I had was tough last night right on release.

Had all the familiar faces of rank5+ games in season 4.

So far games have been soft from 15-12. I have been doing fine in all my ships. This season working out to be good. A lot of capable ships.

Chill out and play another ship yobbo.

1,824 posts
8,021 battles

Whats with BS RNG and saving rolls in rank battles for ships that are on low HP ??

Its BS and needs to be removed from rank battles.

It costs players wins because RNG BS wont let shots hit low HP ships.

Rank battles is a competition and shouldn't have that crap In it get rid of it NOW.

FUN

AND 

ENGAGING

-RNG