Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

PSA: Bismarck's Turret Caesar is fixed

2 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,918 battles

Previously, when Bismarck was released, I noticed something about Turret Caesar (Turret No. 3 / Turret X)

It had 5 degrees less traverse arc than the Tirpitz. I brought this up to Sub_Octavian

http://forum.worldof...69#entry2362569

Hello Sub_Octavian!

I bring greetings from the ASIA SuperTest Team. All Hail Vadim.

Thanks for opening up this Q&A Session, I guess I'll get this ball rolling with this question regarding the Bismarck's No.3 Turret.

I've noticed something about the Bismarck and Tirpitz. Particularly the turret arcs of Bismarck's Turret No.3.

It has 5 degrees less turret arcs than the Tirpitz.

As seen here:

Posted Image

In comparison, this is turret no.4:

Posted Image

In Patch 0.5.8, the Tirpitz received a buff to its firing angles.

"Tirpitz: we reconsidered horizontal pointing angles of main guns. As a result, pointing angles of the second the third and the fourth main battery turrets extended at 3, 5 and 1 degrees respectively. The changes became a result of increased accuracy of main guns motion trajectories, which will make the game more comfortable without influencing the ship's balance"

Specifically, the same Turret No.3 on the Tirpitz received a 5 degree turret arc buff.

Is there a reason why the Bismarck's No.3 retains the 40 degree restriction?

Was this change forgotten on the Bismarck? Or was this intentional?
Seems really weird as both ships are identical (Bismarck represents the Class whereas Tirpitz represents the Actual Tirpitz)

Hello. Thank you, and please send my greetings in return.

The issue you are talking about will be fixed, hopefully, in 0.5.12. 

In 5.12, this has indeed been fixed.

Posted Image

Wasn't in the patch notes probably because it was rushed (Asked the question like 2 weeks before 5.12 released)

Sign in to follow this