You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Fenrir's salt depot is now open and taking deliveries!

102 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

will update this daily then

1/10 =

6 match, 4 win - 2 lost

current rank 17

salt moment : teammates trying to kill all result in lost of the match because we got wiped out even when we have more points than the enemy. also some people bring Mutsuki and Nukeberg into the rank......

Edited by XP_On

66 posts
1,373 battles

also some people bring Mutsuki and Nukeberg into the rank......

What's wrong with the Mutsuki? I haven't started participating yet (still grinding up some credits) but I thought of using my Mutsuki for Tier VI.

[1NATN]
287 posts
5,270 battles

It's very underpowered for the tier and it can't knife fight, meaning it can't contest caps, which is very much the most important job of DDs in ranked.

Edited by Webba84

203 posts
11,795 battles

What's wrong with the Mutsuki? I haven't started participating yet (still grinding up some credits) but I thought of using my Mutsuki for Tier VI.

All she has going for is Concealment and torpedoes.

Torpedoes only effective to those who don't use WASD. They're at best delay a push from experienced players.

Stock guns ....no. Upgraded guns more RoF and faster turret traverse for -50% amount of guns ... still no.

In ranked people wants DD to contest the objectives and then harrass bigger ships. Mutsuki is not a good choice to contest against something else other than another Mutsuki.

With concealment expert she might performs better. I doubt that though.

Edited by MikuChrome

66 posts
1,373 battles

It's very underpowered for the tier and it can't knife fight, meaning it can't contest caps, which is very much the most important job of DDs in ranked.

All she has going for is Concealment and torpedoes.

Torpedoes only effective to those who don't use WASD. They're at best delay a push from experienced players.

Stock guns ....no. Upgraded guns more RoF and faster turret traverse for -50% amount of guns ... still no.

In ranked people wants DD to contest the objectives and then harrass bigger ships. Mutsuki is not a good choice to contest against something else other than another Mutsuki.

With concealment expert she might performs better. I doubt that though.

Oh...okey. Guess I'll just repurchase my Ognevoi then,

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

My salty moments: mutsuki goes to cap the empty cap like I asked, then runs aground and STAYS THERE for like 5 minutes just to wait for their Cleveland to come kill him. In that exact same match our CV was afk

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

and here I thought WG considered a suggestion of one guy that an "IQ test" is needed for those who can join ranked......gg

:honoring:

403 posts
8,219 battles

Ive actually been doing pretty well so far...

May have just jinxed it though

Also, my way to fight the crazy amounts of Atagos, Kutuzovs, and Chappys is to use the AP-flinging citadel machine called Admiral Hipper

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Tfw you realised why your New Orleans so weak is because I didn't get a single commander skill and upgrade module. (Might have jinxed it too >.<)

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,063 battles

My salt is from how I get a good team 1 game then the next game they can be utter Garbage with detonations, TK's and YOLO's It literally goes good bad good bad good bad. My salt level rose to astronomical levels last night :bajan:

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,643 battles

played 1 match yesterday with bayern and won plus 1st in team

today also played 1 match in bayern and win finishing 2nd

one match per day is good enough for me to keep my sanity in checked lol

Super Tester
7,595 posts
8,005 battles

played 1 match yesterday with bayern and won plus 1st in team

today also played 1 match in bayern and win finishing 2nd

one match per day is good enough for me to keep my sanity in checked lol

I did that too. Played 1 yesterday in Dunkerque and got #2, today going to play 1/2 more. I'm just playing for a few flags and credits. There is no real goal apart from that. I like randoms much more.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,643 battles

I did that too. Played 1 yesterday in Dunkerque and got #2, today going to play 1/2 more. I'm just playing for a few flags and credits. There is no real goal apart from that. I like randoms much more.

i only have T8 cruisers, don't see the point playing as i know i will be slaughtered very badly so just get my way to the max T6 ships can and thats it

161 posts
5,147 battles

red team dd Unicum , smoke support help cap hunt dd , your team dd help smoke? lol k smoke himself,  max range trop spam , fubuki do her best go knife fight benson rekt , spam chat with noob team .

Edited by MiniMisaka

Super Tester
7,595 posts
8,005 battles

Your team's Mutsuki torping from your both side like its cool and while you are running away from every enemy, you are forced to run in a straight line cause some idiot in IJN DD thought it is cool to torp from the side of a friendly gun boat DD who survives upon the WASD hack. He didn't pop smoke to help either even he was within 1 km behind the whole time. I don't know if they lack some IQ or IJN DD torp spam made them dumb.