Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Can we not bring Japanese destroyers and Nurnberg in Ranked battle?

21 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

as title says, ive had enough with people bringing nurnberg/IJN DD in to ranked and gets killed 2 minutes into action. 

Just Started at rank 18 this morning and for the first 4 consecutive matches stuck with teammates who gets themselves killed early in the battle and we lost

And just so you know i got top score each match

Im aint even:fishpalm:

edit: just after this rant I finally won:trollface:guess rant posts does work somehow

ig335s4.jpg

Edited by Lordofcaptain

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
399 posts
14,987 battles

I feel your pain, Mutsukis everywhere, doing next to nothing. You must suffer the idiots to appreciate the high ranks. That said, I had a pretty decent game on the lower rungs myself. :)

LGK0csy.jpg?1

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Welp I've just got to rank 15. Time to get deleted in my New Orleans. Mogami is still a full grind with Myoko away...

Or a short grind with the Hatsuharu to Fubuki. Although I can't play IJN DDs for shet

Edited by pwnies5600

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Well i agree with you guys Nurnberg is like a paper ship with citadel penetration written all over it. so i won't recommend Nurnberg to ranked lel

Then Mutsukis omg these players lack brain cells they just wonder around doing random torpedo launches and last week i was tk'd by 3 mutsukis i'm happy that they are deporting them to T5 because players who play them are actually so bad that sometimes I just wanna tk them. 

Well this just turned into rant T_T

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

as title says, ive had enough with people bringing nurnberg/IJN DD in to ranked and gets killed 2 minutes into action.

Well i agree with you guys Nurnberg is like a paper ship with citadel penetration written all over it. so i won't recommend Nurnberg to ranked lel

Would make an opposing argument, but I'm not sure if it's my nationality boosting her performance.

xF69tuP.jpg

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Would make an opposing argument, but I'm not sure if it's my nationality boosting her performance.

Every player in the game does not play like you or has them skill set. If you are a good player and don't kill yourself uselessly rushing in you're fine to get into ranked.

But we are talking about tier 6 here players just grind a line and get to t6 easily(like i did my first t6 was Nurnberg) then struggle from there . so yeah I still wont recommend it (for potatoes who just want to have fun in ranked =_=)

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Every player in the game does not play like you or has them skill set. If you are a good player and don't kill yourself uselessly rushing in you're fine to get into ranked.

But we are talking about tier 6 here players just grind a line and get to t6 easily(like i did my first t6 was Nurnberg) then struggle from there . so yeah I still wont recommend it (for potatoes who just want to have fun in ranked =_=)

Nurnberg huh...? That brings back memories of being one-shot by Fuso/New Mexico. I planned to keep it when i got to Yorck but after so many devastated by Fuso/New Mexico and sometimes Amagi/NC made me sold her without looking back. Konigs is still better cuz she won't be meeting any T8 (and her aft turrets can turn 360 degree)

753 posts
8,965 battles

Just Started at rank 18 this morning and for the first 4 consecutive matches stuck with teammates who gets themselves killed early in the battle and we lost

Ahh ranked battles must be on again I see and with that comes the customary elitist threads like this one. My Mutsuki got me to rank 7 last season. Pity I cannot play her now as I have to do T8 otherwise I'd be spamming her right now just for people like you. :fishpalm:

And just so you know i got top score each match

Just so YOU know, last season I finished top 3 practically every match with many instances of my little Mutsuki being the difference btw victory and defeat.

People are entitled to play whatever ship they want, seen plenty Blys and Sims going down early last season.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Nurnberg huh...? That brings back memories of being one-shot by Fuso/New Mexico. I planned to keep it when i got to Yorck but after so many devastated by Fuso/New Mexico and sometimes Amagi/NC made me sold her without looking back. Konigs is still better cuz she won't be meeting any T8 (and her aft turrets can turn 360 degree)

Back when i played Konigsberg it's turrets didn't rotate 360 but it was fun tho. then i got to Nurnberg Oh my for me that ship was detonation magnet i got detonated 15 times in my 28 games in it. then i never looked back to german cruiser line because Hipper was a glass ship too back when i wanted that ship but now meh 

but we're kinda going off topic here so let's just stop here

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Every player in the game does not play like you or has them skill set.

True, but considering that there's always more than one way to play a ship and my performance is sub-average I'd wager there's quite a few players

capable of bringing any ship to battle efficiently.

for potatoes who just want to have fun in ranked =_=

I'm the potatah that wanted to use ranked once again to farm credits, but then rank 15 happened...

All I wanted was to farm credits and exp on my tier VIs and now I'm in everlasting limbo... :sceptic:

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

No offence but i could say the same thing about Fuso's that just sit back and contribute nothing

They could have pushed if not cuz of all the Dunkerque in ranked (which is the reason why i hate seeing them RB :angry: ). Their playstyles can make New Mexico and Fuso go on the defensive (not the Warspite or Bayern cuz their guns can penetrate Dunker like it was nothing)

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

No offence but i could say the same thing about Fuso's that just sit back and contribute nothing

To be fair the last time I saw a Dunkerque and Fusou sitting next to each other behind an island I paid them a visit with my Ognevoi.

Many gifts were exchanged and later we all met at the bottom of the sea to discuss the requirement of bacon and potatoes in a ship's galley.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

my 1st match in bayern have to be the all in one lol

luckily me and another bayern save the day, i wreck a dunkerque while another bayern wreck 3

dd did nothing and cruisers get deleted early on

161 posts
5,147 battles

I feel your pain, Mutsukis everywhere, doing next to nothing. You must suffer the idiots to appreciate the high ranks. That said, I had a pretty decent game on the lower rungs myself. :)

LGK0csy.jpg?1

appreciate the high ranks ? lel dont you will rage

671 posts
1,508 battles

To be fair the last time I saw a Dunkerque and Fusou sitting next to each other behind an island I paid them a visit with my Ognevoi.

Many gifts were exchanged and later we all met at the bottom of the sea to discuss the requirement of bacon and potatoes in a ship's galley.

Mmmmm delicious French Bacon.

Sign in to follow this