Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

Ranked Battle Maps

27 comments in this topic

334 posts
12,961 battles

Anyone else notice if you are in a Fuso you are spotted virtually from the start ? Meaning you are getting incoming fire before you move nearly and certainly before you load your guns.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Anyone else notice if you are in a Fuso you are spotted virtually from the start ? Meaning you are getting incoming fire before you move nearly and certainly before you load your guns.

What????:amazed:

334 posts
12,961 battles

Try it and see same will apply to any ship has 16 to 18 km concealment. If you spawn in the front row your screwed. I don't know if this intended or a mistake but I am seriously wondering where WG is going with this game the new economics don't seem to be best thought out idea and if you don't even get a chance to maneuver into position in ranked battles well the fun factor is diminishing. 

Edited by Grimnar42

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

Quite a lot of talk about this on the NA forums. Definitely an issue. Looks like even a CV has spawned at that location as well. Hope WG has a quick fix incoming.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Try it and see same will apply to any ship has 16 to 18 km concealment. If you spawn in the front row your screwed.

Which map are you talking about maps like fault line or trident don't have problems as far as I know 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Quite a lot of talk about this on the NA forums. Definitely an issue. Looks like even a CV has spawned at that location as well. Hope WG has a quick fix incoming.

lol idk if they will update the game any soon because new eco hasn't worked out much so they have to revert changes and change maps which would take lot of time. We all know how WG treats us :trollface:

334 posts
12,961 battles

Considering the fact that most of the Fuso captains love to blue line so much, I think their range should be nerfed instead.

??? That's a hell of a generalization Got any proof of that. And what exactly has that got to do with this thread ?
Edited by Grimnar42

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

??? That's a hell of a generalization Got any proof of that. And what exactly has that got to do with this thread ?

The way you started the thread looks like Fuso is a new ship we have never seen. 

On topic, Fuso is not a good choice for ranked. Apart from that, what exactly is the point of this thread?

This one line? What answer do you expect?

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

Icy, read the thread properly. We are talking about ranked battle and spawn point. Fuso and CV spawning within spotting range at the start of the match and being focus fired from the get go. See the issue?

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

Icy, read the thread properly. We are talking about ranked battle and spawn point. Fuso and CV spawning within spotting range at the start of the match and being focus fired from the get go. See the issue?

I did. I also said something "On Topic". So OP expects something like this:

If ship == Fuso || ship == USN_CV:

Spawn me at the back.

//Cause why not

After the requests for Preferential MM, no we want Preferential spawn specific to ships? Spawns are random anyway, so better not take something like Fuso in there. Isn't it?

334 posts
12,961 battles

He's not worth arguing with Obi besides I got my answer it's an issue others have noticed maybe WG will do something.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Let's just calm down what is might be saying is that with nerf of their ranges they gotta nerf their concealment too. but yea it as kinda out of the topic. 

And those ships should spawn even further back just for those concealment issues.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Haven't had a single Fuso on my team today so... yeah

But yeah, I guess it does make a difference with me spamming battleships to death with HE. Imo the Fuso isn't very good for ranked, maybe try the Bayern instead

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Crikey, just about every game I had yesterday had Fuso's in. Often 2-3 a side. A good Fuso driver can wreck the opfor apart so no idea why people say you shouldn't bring her in. It basically comes down to how well the team works together.

The Bayern works well if your team supports you, if they don't you're permanently alight.

On the visibility side of things, well shouldn't you be moving straight away? There's reload time so you have 30 secs to get up steam.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

If you think this is a bug, submit a bug report (and follow the requirements) - fastest way for something to get done then just posting in a random thread!

334 posts
12,961 battles

If you think this is a bug, submit a bug report (and follow the requirements) - fastest way for something to get done then just posting in a random thread!

Mate I just wanted to know if anyone else had the same happen to them. Not interested in submitting bug reports just want to play the game.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

But if you see a fault and don't report it, then is it considered a fault?

This is why bugs get through and don't get looked at, a quick bug report alerts the devs to the problem, may be something overlooked and be quick fixed. In the end, means you get to play better games!!!

Have yet to have a chance to play Ranked Battles, so I have not seen this bug, but I will try to replicated it when I get the chance and pass it up the chain.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

But if you see a fault and don't report it, then is it considered a fault?

a quick bug report alerts the devs to the problem, may be something overlooked and be quick fixed. In the end, means you get to play better games!!!

And when someone actually making a report or suggestion many times it get gunned down and flood with bad feedback to the point that person dont want to be in the community anymore :D:D:D

Such a great environment to try report bugs and suggest for better game.

334 posts
12,961 battles

And when someone actually making a report or suggestion many times it get gunned down and flood with bad feedback to the point that person dont want to be in the community anymore :D:D:D

Such a great environment to try report bugs and suggest for better game.

This Exactly ^.

Besides I never said it was a bug was not complaining it was a bug just in a number of games I was getting focused by every enemy ship in range within the first 15-20 secs of the start. There apparently is a bug with spawning but this is not what I was asking about.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,412 battles

Saw this in Trident just before, we could see their Amagi and I believe they could see ours based on the INC fire to him. Strange position to spawn anyone really speaking. 

334 posts
12,961 battles

Saw this in Trident just before, we could see their Amagi and I believe they could see ours based on the INC fire to him. Strange position to spawn anyone really speaking. 

Yeah seems the spawn points are a tad close at least in my opinion oh well live and learn.

Sign in to follow this