Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wolf168

Low FPS after 5.12

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,427 battles

Hello. Just inquiring for advice on how to fix low FPS problem. MY PC is running Windows 64 bit and GeForce GTX 680 video card. Before 5.12 I was running the game smoothly. After I patched it I noticed the FPS was now below 30 ranging from 15-25 on average. Tried updating to the latest driver (Version 372.90) to no avail. Tried using the one before that, driver version 372.70) and still no go. Hoping you can help me out. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Dex 

3 posts
2,468 battles

Hello. Just inquiring for advice on how to fix low FPS problem. MY PC is running Windows 64 bit and GeForce GTX 680 video card. Before 5.12 I was running the game smoothly. After I patched it I noticed the FPS was now below 30 ranging from 15-25 on average. Tried updating to the latest driver (Version 372.90) to no avail. Tried using the one before that, driver version 372.70) and still no go. Hoping you can help me out. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Dex 

I've had the same problem, I had wargaming say to check the nvidia 3d settings and ive done that but nothings changed for me

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,427 battles

what is your CPU? and graphics setting?

Intel Core i7-4790K CPU@ 4GHz, 8 GB RAM.

Current graphics setting, I use the recommended Optimized option by GeForce Experience but I have also tried reducing the Sea Rendering to High, Shadow to Low and Reflections to Low after I saw a site recommending this via Google Search to no avail. No difference between the two settings I tried. 

Edited by Wolf168

683 posts
7,325 battles

I do think I have the same issue. Running on an 5 years old i3, new GTX 750, 10GB of RAM. I don't think it's the computer set up, as it was not there before 5.12. Is there any new visual effects in the game that I didn't notice?

[EZPZ]
2 posts
9,491 battles

[EDIT, SOLVE]

Hello,

I have same issue, I use intel core i5 4690k , 8gb ram dual channel and Radeon R9 270x. Windows 10 pro. (desktop PC, not a laptop)

before update 0.5.12 my client running well without any issue (max setting play at 60-75fps), but after update, I run the game, my FPS drop to 9FPS in login screen, and only 25-30fps in battle and port, thats very lag (usually not bad for 30fps but this is different, I dont know how to say). I try to update the vga driver, and the game running well without issue drop fps,but only 2days.

in the morning I open the game, my FPS drop again like before and I dont know how to fix it.

please help me.

note. I already try to Re-download/install the game client and my Windows. but still same.

set the graphic to Very Low doesn't effect the frame rate.

I think the problem in the game client, because I can play other game like FC4 ultra setting without any problem 60fps.

WorldOfWarships%202016-10-10%2015-12-28-

WorldOfWarships%202016-10-10%2015-12-07-

[sOLVED]

I do not know what happened, I just Remove the AMD Graphic Card from motherboard, and Trying play game with Intel HD 4600 just for testing,

after that,Shutdown PC, I install again the AMD Graphic Card to motherboard, and open the game, my FPS back to normal :)

Edited by ichizo

Sign in to follow this