Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

No more compensation for being TKed

8 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

As the title suggests, I have been TKed twice in the last 2 days yet receive no compensation after the match.

It also appears that when you're involved in a friendly ramming incident you get nothing as well. I know this use to be a small amount but now there's nothing.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

If you have replays enabled,maybe try sending it in at the support page and ask them to look into it,it may be a bug.

Also Dev SubOctavian I think it was on the NA forum is supposed to be setting up at Q and A thread there,if he does I will ask about it.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

probably because the repair bill is fixed. you will automatically pay the repair bill the moment you press start button so they remove the repair bill? which is totally unreasonable imo. the other player responsible for the tk should play the full repair bill of the sunk player.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

probably because the repair bill is fixed. you will automatically pay the repair bill the moment you press start button so they remove the repair bill? which is totally unreasonable imo. the other player responsible for the tk should play the full repair bill of the sunk player.

Adding

But, if you alive you "Can" contribute the team, you will get credits to cover the fixed cost

instead being thrown back to port doing nothing except watching your ship back with unbearable debt

i have been detonated by Teammate torp when my HP is still Half and can use repair

Edit: one more thing, he didn't get pink at all

Edited by Harpoon01

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Just seen this on the EU forum:

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/63308-co-op-friendly-fire-turned-off-or-bug-in-0512/page__pid__1336486#entry1336486

Got a reply to my ticket -

"Regarding the compensation, please note that you no longer need to pay for repairing the damage received, but entering a battle is instead a flat fee, depending on the Tier you are playing, so that is the reason behind the lack of them."

So basically the "repair" fee is classed at a "battle entry fee" by WG now, their words and there is no more need for a TK'er to pay "compensation" for your repairs.

I thought the TK'er paying fees was part of the penalty?

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Well I never got compensation for flooding caused by a Minekaze to my Gneisenau i lost like 30k health because I used my damage control to 3 fires set by 2 CAs of enemy team I never got any compensation and to rub it into the injury they deducted -10 from my earnings

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Hm... btw are there penalties for tk-ing someone in your division? Cuz I just did...

Well to be fair I did tell my friend not to turn right.

Sign in to follow this