Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

Get 7 report on this carry game , hopes the reporter see it lol

16 comments in this topic

141 posts
6,614 battles

A newbie spam we reports because of this game.

It must be that  iowa the newbie take 4 of my torps without contributing to the battle lol

MelonMelon~

IMG_01102016_150538.jpg

Edited by zombiesforce

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

yeah I got 7 reports in my Atlanta as I was using islands to hide behind and HE spam 3 different BBs lol

Haha, I got reports for playing Blyska, they couldn't see me.

66 posts
1,373 battles

I got pushed a friendly cruiser into a torp wall ahead of me (I was standing perfectly still in the smoke screen, he was running full speed ahead) and I went kaboom (obviously). At that time I was kinda in a bad mood (3 losses in a row) so I typed "Are you blind or something?" in the chat. Boom. 3 reports.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Got to say that there are too many little kids and sooks in the server and report players because they are jealous.

think players need to grow up.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

The only compliments I get are when someone sees me do a sick dodge. The rest are reports for detonating people barely 2 minutes into the game and winning in CQC

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Welcome to  "ASIA the WORST server.jpg"............where people compliment you for showing a sick exhibition, but will report you for carrying a game (whether a win or a lose)

:honoring:

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

Mistakes in game happen, like pushing someone out of smoke etc. That doesn't mean you have to press the report. Also many player tend to report strike CVs, I mean why....  Its a loadout that is available in the game, also same goes for many players who report enemy AS loadout CV, all these butthurts. Lel. I played a few game with nchnch and I remember he got reported for playing Flint.

As long as there is a button, someone gonna press it, with or without a reason.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Typical. Just this week I carried a team that lost with 180k damage and 4 kills and 2 solo caps and I got banned from receiving too many reports from people who did nothing but be stupid.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Well, I perform well because 'your' skills will need to improve, you can you blame for, learn to play this game with iChase again, all jealous reporters

Why so salty??

Sign in to follow this