Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LoveShokaku_1

This Genius Match Maker system

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
6,190 battles

I've been playing this game for ages long but the most important and serious hasn't been fix yet, It's not first time that I've been losing whole night and MM is still not fix, and as a long term player here, this thing has been annoying me since I started play this game, If you can't get it completely fixed, Do not ever say how hard you try or how better you've done so far, It's just not worked, I know this game has a long way to develop, but I seriously want you to fix current biggest issue, player not paying money for lose, we are paying money for our enjoyment!

Attached Thumbnails

• losing.jpg

•  

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

ASIA the WORST server.jpg

plus, it is the "incompetents" weekend..........got 7 games, 5 defeats 2 wins......

:honoring:

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I've been playing this game for ages long but the most important and serious hasn't been fix yet, It's not first time that I've been losing whole night and MM is still not fix, and as a long term player here, this thing has been annoying me since I started play this game, If you can't get it completely fixed, Do not ever say how hard you try or how better you've done so far, It's just not worked, I know this game has a long way to develop, but I seriously want you to fix current biggest issue, player not paying money for lose, we are paying money for our enjoyment!

Attached Thumbnails

• losing.jpg
  •  

I know how you feel but this is a weekend what can you expect? all the potatoes are logging in and ruining our day. so Just make up a Division of very good players you know and you can influence the game into winning. 

well I've raised this topic as well but you know how rant posts will end up since you've been here long enough

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

I know how you feel but this is a weekend what can you expect? all the potatoes are logging in and ruining our day. so Just make up a Division of very good players you know and you can influence the game into winning. 

well I've raised this topic as well but you know how rant posts will end up since you've been here long enough

even with a div, if it is a weekend, it is a weekend..............nothing you can do, except pray to the shitty RNG and MM that it won't put you to a team 3/4th's in it are  incompetent.........

:honoring:

753 posts
8,965 battles

The simple solution is for WG not rushing to put players into battle, many times you hit TO BATTLE and you are instantly in a match with a 2 tier difference.

Just take another 30 seconds or even a minute to search for players that are more evenly matched and then if it still results in a 2 tier difference then at least I know there were no others available and would be happy. Even in peak times it's still an issue which you'd think would be lessened.

Plus, why are almost 80% of tier 5 ship matches allotted a 2+ match? I know there's the +/- 1 tier MM for tier 4 and below but rarely do I see my tier 5 ship in one of those. 

Also the even distribution of ship types per team seems to have been forgotten.

Edited by Trojan63

Sign in to follow this