You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dunas_Moveis

Latest claim your reward faulty

9 comments in this topic

22 posts

I did not receive the Type 6 Cammo on my main account for missions completed on the test server. should have receive 20 of them for the CR & BB missions. i have received them before but not this time.

I did receive the flags

NOTE

WG has fixed the fault & as per the ticket placed by THAI_THIEF & i have re claimed my reward with the result of receiving 20 cammo type 6

just do the same & if on the test server you completed the mission 10 wins on a single ship type & got the message mission completed you should also get the cammo

Edited by Dunas_Moveis

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,023 battles

:ohmy:same here, only 3 flags

They answer my ticket they explain me that I didn't finish 10 wins random battle Hmm It's my fault
:amazed:
So have you win 10 more in random battle each 3 type ships?

I confused when I played Co-Op but it's count a win too that's crazy. I ain't notice that I was tricked

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

They answer my ticket they explain me that I didn't finish 10 wins random battle Hmm It's my fault
:amazed:
So have you win 10 more in random battle each 3 type ships?

I confused when I played Co-Op but it's count a win too that's crazy. I ain't notice that I was tricked

What? They didn't said we can't  play coop, and it did count to the mission progress,damn.

Just checked the news.... it said only ramdom battle.. not sure if they just "updated" the news or i didn't pay enough attention to it....

Edited by Kerbal94

33 posts
6,181 battles

What? They didn't said we can't  play coop, and it did count to the mission progress,damn.

Just checked the news.... it said only ramdom battle.. not sure if they just "updated" the news or i didn't pay enough attention to it....

well ,  the mission still complere in public test with COOP battle , i remember they dont say it just done with random battler . is them update something like that ?

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,023 battles

They should warn us that DO NOT play with Co-Op but................:facepalm: The last instructions is earn 10 wins random battle only

Whatever it's too late now   we can't go back on it but let it done.

Also next PT should try again later 

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

Where are the Camouflage!? :angry: I send you by ticket

I just got a email from WG said that the reward issue has been resolved. and i checked the reward page again...I got 30 Type 6 camoflage!!!! Thank you WG.

22 posts

WG has fixed the fault & as per the ticket placed by THAI_THIEF & i have re claimed my reward with the result of receiving 20 cammo type 6

just do the same & if on the test server you completed the mission 10 wins on a single ship type & got the message mission completed you should also get the cammo