You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Brendoonigan

How do you change user name on WOWS?

19 comments in this topic

350 posts

done it before , didnt work , so gave up

Actually, you had to have a very good reason why you had to change your username when you submit a ticket. And before anyone asks, that is the backstory of my own username as I had an even more embarrassing username at the very start. 

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

I was thinking about making it the same as my you-tube account which I'm currently setting up, but it's no biggie if it doesn't happen. I tend to agree on the 30 days of premium as being a better option as well but if it just makes sense for them to be the same. 

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

I heard someone said that when we play WoT Blitz, we will get some gold bonus so we can purchase less gold than WoT or WoWs to change name :trollface:

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

I was thinking about making it the same as my you-tube account which I'm currently setting up, but it's no biggie if it doesn't happen. I tend to agree on the 30 days of premium as being a better option as well but if it just makes sense for them to be the same. 

Be careful though, there are some reports that name change feature does not work.

2,214 posts
13,673 battles

Be careful though, there are some reports that name change feature does not work.

It is not an automated process. It is discretionary. 

231 posts
3,548 battles

the way i see it , if im paying for something to be changed , i want it changed , im payng for a service , not paying for someones input and thought into my decisions ....

if i want the name BROOFBRIGHTONDASBESTEINWOWS then thats what i want!