Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MaiKAimer

0.5.12 Flight Control Modification 2 Bug

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
25 posts
4,377 battles

Issue:

Flight Control Modification2 does not provide speed boost as stated to my USS Midway

Ship: 
 X Midway;

Can potentially affect ALL tier IX-X aircraft carriers.

Map:

Port.

Occurrences:

Always in port even restarting and with game integrity checked. Training room is unavailable so no repetitive testing and credit shortage does not allow me to test in actual battle.

Tested:

The only ships allowed to mount Fight Control Mod 2 are the IX-X CVs and the only one I have is Midway.

Severity:

10/10. I am not joking, this only affects tier IX and X CV players and you know how expensive those ships are to play, this bug being at the most important slot of highest tier ship module is quite bad.

Details:

After patching to 0.5.12.0 my Midway with Fight Control Modification 2 Mounted (+5% to aircraft cruising speed), all my planes are still at its original speed, i.e. fighters F8F 181kts, torpedo bomber XSB2D 151kts and dive bombers XBTK-1 156kts, where it SHOULD BE 190kts, 159kts and 164kts respectively. Cannot actually tell in actual battle, anyway this bug can be quite performance affecting so I did not dare putting my Midway into battle until the problem is fixed.

Screenshot Attached.20160930115254.jpg

20160930115254.jpg

Edited by MaiKAimer

Beta Tester
25 posts
4,377 battles

Two patches past and not even one single explanation to this problem? Neither on the forum nor on patch notes, I even sent two consecutive tickets and received no valid reply as 'developers are yet to look into the issue'. I really hoped that was a display issue so I can actually put my Midway into battle, btw I ain't going to sell my upgrade as it wastes 1.5m credits. I understand solving this takes some time but please clarify the nature of this problem: display or potentially gameplay affecting.

Sign in to follow this