Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

New BB play style after patch

8 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Also seeing CV's now rushing in to take damage and most matches end with one team absolutely annihilating the other with the winning team losing 1 or 2 ships, sometimes none at all.

I know this new economy was meant to encourage more aggressive play but the only thing it seems to be encouraging is utter stupidity. Not that we needed a new economy for that, as that was in ample abundance before the patch.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Also seeing CV's now rushing in to take damage and most matches end with one team absolutely annihilating the other with the winning team losing 1 or 2 ships, sometimes none at all.

I know this new economy was meant to encourage more aggressive play but the only thing it seems to be encouraging is utter stupidity. Not that we needed a new economy for that, as that was in ample abundance before the patch.

Yolo is really helping you know I just Yolo'd in my Gneisenau and killed 2 ships with topedos died pretty early idk how i'm at top of the score sheet

753 posts
8,965 battles

Yolo is really helping you know I just Yolo'd in my Gneisenau and killed 2 ships with topedos died pretty early idk how i'm at top of the score sheet

It seems that if you deal a fair amount of damage and die that you earn more than dealing the same amount of damage and surviving. 

[EDFSF]
29 posts
2,695 battles

Since the new patch, I am so pissed off: not only BB are camping but also many CA.

Only DD and a minority of CA are still going forward.

It happen to me a few time that I go forward with my BB as I usually did and then, I see that everybody are a few km behind. Only DD and one poor CA continue trying to push as before with just a pitiful end: We die together while camper stay camping and at the end, we all lose. Bet they are happy camping and losing the games at the end but this really upset me: I agree to lose but lot because many act like selfish camper who don't understand the word "team".

I think if WG really wanted to increase the attack during battles, they should change the economy by giving more XP/Credits to players that are moving forward. They could just simply check how many km they did and how far forward they went as well as which proportion of the match time they spent forward (int he second half of the map, for example). With this we could ensure camping would not be rewarded.

I like brawling with my BB but not in this condition... This is not fun or interesting. Just boring and painful to see that.

Sign in to follow this