Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Stuck 49% Winrate anyone?

40 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,185 battles

Since as long as I can remember I have been stuck at 49% WR, somehow it seem like a really big gap between 49% and 50% huh?

I know I am certainly not a good player in anyway (to put it another way i am a potato player), but the mechanics seemed strange to me, why stuck at 49%? not 48% or 50%?

IS there some complicated math involved in here? Or I just happened to be the one who got 49% chance to win in every game i play?

P.S: Do anyone know when will the warning points go away?

Edited by Lordofcaptain

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,452 battles

Win rate is your battle history. A simplified record of all your past matches. The idea of "increasing your win rate" like it's some sort of currency is what leads players astray, in my opinion. You can't change the past, but you can learn from it. Just focus on winning the match that you're in.

126 posts
8,240 battles

Mine is stuck at 52. My games always have a pattern. Example: win 3 games, lose 3 games then i win 4 more games, then i lose 4 more.

Then...your win rate is probably decreasing...

Thats 7win and 7lose...and that means you have a 50%Win Rate...lower than 52%

and your win rate will gradually decrease...(Nightmare

I usually go for div when I want to increase my WR

671 posts
1,508 battles

Then...your win rate is probably decreasing...

Thats 7win and 7lose...and that means you have a 50%Win Rate...lower than 52%

and your win rate will gradually decrease...(Nightmare

I usually go for div when I want to increase my WR

Theoretically yes, but miraculously it's still 52, though i think its at 51% right now as my bad juju has struck again.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

If it matters so much for you, play 1 time if u win continue, once u lose, stop. I saw so many unicum do that. Me, i just play according to my mood..there are days in every week, that, I lose way more than i win. But i just keep going cuz i want to play.. just play.

1,809 posts
8,014 battles

Since as long as I can remember I have been stuck at 49% WR, somehow it seem like a really big gap between 49% and 50% huh?

I know I am certainly not a good player in anyway (to put it another way i am a potato player), but the mechanics seemed strange to me, why stuck at 49%? not 48% or 50%?

IS there some complicated math involved in here? Or I just happened to be the one who got 49% chance to win in every game i play?

P.S: Do anyone know when will the warning points go away?

50% here, i'm satisfied xD

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

yep I'm stuck between 57.74% and 57.86%  it lets me win, then I lose and RNG is part of the reason and the other part is MM as well.

most of my battles now consist of me being bottom tier 80% of the time.

so if I use a  tier 5 ship I'm in a tier 7 battle, if I use a tier 6 ship I'm in a tier 8 battle, if I use a tier 8 ship I'm in a tier 10 battle.

so well done WG.

And as we all know, if 1 person is winning then someone else is losing and what better way to control that, than with RNG and MM.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Lets see

my solo WR for past month
59%

2 player div

64%

3 player div

75%

Go figure

Edited by xscore