Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

What is going on with bb targeting?

21 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

What has happened to to bbs accuracy? All i see is cruisers dodging shells like dds??Its seem that my shells are landing all around the ships whether a broadside or head on.. Some shells even look like the firing pattern is not even, or the cross over point at the range you fire is more extreme than mabey it should be.. Has the balance changed again?.In my opinion lately there has been a big adjustment to the balance.. Air carriers in tier 4 matches for instance ,Where no ships have any real aa defence and then you get two in that match. thats just not fair..Tired of getting 4 or 5 flights on me at once,no aa not fair...Please help...{ Am i just suddenly a crap shot?}

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Air carriers in tier 4 matches for instance ,Where no ships have any real aa defence and then you get two in that match. thats just not fair..Tired of getting 4 or 5 flights on me at once,no aa not fair

It is common in T4,T5,T6 sometimes in T7. so probably other players are not gonna agree with you

But yeah for T4 stock ships it is just pain to deal with T4 and T5 CVs

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

If you maneuver well enough, the planes will need time getting into optimal drop position. This means exposing them to your AA longer. If they risk a bad drop, that's more than 2 minutes until they can perform another strike.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Cheers thanks will look for you, lol meet my nikolai...

Cheers thanks will look for you, lol meet my Iowa.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Most of the time its the naughty people that make the forum become fun.. like.. "meet my nikolai" vs "meet my iowa". This r 1 of the reason why I visit forum sometime..

126 posts
8,258 battles

Well...be used to it.

Battleships(especially IJN one)got poor and poorer dispersion every patch...

If you can devastate a full HP CA then praise the server and RNG...

If you are driving low tier BB...well...the dispersion is made to be bad

If you are driving high tier BB...see that Steering Modification 3?

That makes you mad

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

I have a very legit complain about the target locking, if I am locked on a target that is close to another target which is closer to my ship, if I get out of zoom, the auto selector somehow de-selects it, and selects the closer one even though I did not want it to.

Sign in to follow this