You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
magpies_666

Elite status XP for Cmdr skills

XP for Cmdr Skills  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should elite status ships have an option to direct XP to Cmdr skills as per WoT?

21 comments in this topic

20 posts
6,455 battles

Will XP earnt on ships with elite status be transferable to Cmdr skills, as per WoT, and if not why? If yes, then when?

The skill progression gets slower as more are gained.

At this point of time I have over 100k of 'free' , bullshit descriptor, convertable XP which I refuse to convert for $$$. Talk about being robbed.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yes, Premium Ships should have this option begin with but seem like WG want us to suffer with captains training and opt for flags bundle and camo instead :D:D:D

And since Premium ships sale kinda well without it so why include this feature right :trollface:?

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Yes, Premium Ships should have this option begin with but seem like WG want us to suffer with captains training and opt for flags bundle and camo instead :D:D:D

And since Premium ships sale kinda well without it so why include this feature right :trollface:?

I'm pretty sure he said elite ships not premium because players like me have a hard time spending money on a game even if we love this game a lot

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I'm pretty sure he said elite ships not premium because players like me have a hard time spending money on a game even if we love this game a lot

Well both elite and premium tank have this feature in WoT so thats my point :trollface:

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Well both elite and premium tank have this feature in WoT so thats my point :trollface:

I didn't play WOT much so I don't know that. But problem is I stacked up almost 1M xp on my elite ships which I'm not gonna convert to free xp. if that xp can add up anywhere even if i can reset that xp on particular ship i'll do that because it just makes me feel like that xp is just waste and i don't feel like using that ship anymore.:(

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I didn't play WOT much so I don't know that. But problem is I stacked up almost 1M xp on my elite ships which I'm not gonna convert to free xp. if that xp can add up anywhere even if i can reset that xp on particular ship i'll do that because it just makes me feel like that xp is just waste and i don't feel like using that ship anymore.:(

WG want your money and you have to convert it :trollface:

20 posts
6,455 battles

elite, but also premium since prem ships are fully researched. but since i have no tokens i can't even see how much convertable xp i have built up.

i stopped playing wot because of the repetition of same maps, same idiot play, long grinds. once the last of my prem runs out i will stop playing wow for awhile.

either listen and make changes for the betterment or lose players wg

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

about converting Free XP using reall money, no one force you to convert it so no one robbing right?

an if you want to apply this system, then i suggest the captain is not transferable...

if you play lots of low tier, and then transfer your captain in higher tier, it wont be fair.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

an if you want to apply this system, then i suggest the captain is not transferable...

if you play lots of low tier, and then transfer your captain in higher tier, it wont be fair.

Agreed to that 

But lots of high tier players will not be happy with that kinda change:trollface:

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

No, I don't have 15 pt captains (not on the usual ones at least). So how is this about me?

Do you have any Dragon flags or boost xp commander or xp ship or camo+100%xp?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

the problem is .. he play too may different ship and too many different nations

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

I do have a few dragon flags around 150. And like 400 ish Zulu Hotel and 14 Premium ships. But every time I mount these flags I get bad games, so I just don't use them. Also my highest tier is only T8. Im saving them for T10s (if I ever reach there) :trollface:

671 posts
1,508 battles

In WoT you can't convert the exp you earn in that tank directly. You can speed it up by choosing speed up crew training, or convert free exp to crew exp. However converting free exp only happens in an event of some sort.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

me too, but i get 15pt 6 captains now :trollface:

e.e

To my defense, I only played 1200 games :hiding: I have 2x 15 pt, 1 on blyska (CE), 1 on Ognevoi (but I went for 2x4 so it doesn't help). 3 Others almost 15 pt, 1 on Isokaze (getting CE), 1 on Amagi (getting manual secondary), 1 on NC (getting CE).