You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

when will free exp convert discounts come?

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

rarely if ever.  More likely to see doubloons on sale in the premium store than a discount on the conversion rates.

We dont even know when doubloons sale will come :D:D:D (you might we dont)

but i wont surprise if WG going to have some sale during new year which might include conversion rates and ETC

Still i dont know and even WG employee dont know as well.

141 posts
6,614 battles

WG previously offers this discount 2 months a time. The asia server is the worst that all servers offering this in anniversary except asia's . WG missed that and there are no free exp conversion discount till now!!

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

WG previously offers this discount 2 months a time. The asia server is the worst that all servers offering this in anniversary except asia's . WG missed that and there are no free exp conversion discount till now!!

Since there no actual schedule i dont think we can speculate anythings just hope for the best at new year stuff :D:D:D

141 posts
6,614 battles

New year? Two more months? No way!

I was drawn to furious that i stored hell bunchs of exp pending to convert but wg impose credit and module discount than exp convert. And i am watching the credit discount leave.

At least i have to wait this tier 5 sales end? I ignored this sales cos tier 5 is totally sucks. So much newbie you know.

Edited by zombiesforce

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I was drawn to furious that i stored hell bunchs of exp pejng to convert but wg impose credit and module discount than exp convert. And i am watching the credit discount leave.

At least i have to wait this tier 5 sales end? I ignored this sales cos tier 5 is totally sucks. So much newbie you know.

It might be sooner or later no one know :D:D:D 

20 posts
6,480 battles

asia server is always left out. same as wot. when it comes to rewards & bonuses & specials sea wow is like feast or famine.,

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I was drawn to furious that i stored hell bunchs of exp pending to convert but wg impose credit and module discount than exp convert. And i am watching the credit discount leave.

287ksc0.jpg

141 posts
6,614 battles

asia server is always left out. same as wot. when it comes to rewards & bonuses & specials sea wow is like feast or famine.,

Yea , asia developers owes us a lot of explanation and additions discounts

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Incorrect. We had free XP conversion discount a month or so back. It's how I unlocked some tier Xs (haha) because I converted the XP while there was a discount.

In other words, you missed the discount.

141 posts
6,614 battles

Incorrect. We had free XP conversion discount a month or so back. It's how I unlocked some tier Xs (haha) because I converted the XP while there was a discount.

In other words, you missed the discount.

have you made mistakes? last time is at the beginning of  august

Yes you are right, I missed opportunities to save credits up to 8million as i can grind 2 tier 10 ships 

Edited by zombiesforce

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

have you made mistakes? last time is at the beginning of  august

So, I was right. A month or so ago is correct. It's still recent, so the next one won't be any time soon.