Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Teatime

Loving the changes

16 comments in this topic

146 posts
10,264 battles

Just played a couple of Tier 8 matches - died in each, lost in each - and didn't lose any credits :) awesome! 

And - BBs were scrapping and tanking, more fun was had. 

Gold.

Edited by Mister_Teatime

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

And we still have that person who always see the changes from the bad side

Good to see someone like you who actually test the change

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

I have had some decent T10 games where i didn't lose as much as i expected to either, The economy changes will be working to my benefit thats for sure :D

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Yeah good changes. Had a couple of games and I still see camping DDs and play like kittens. I hope they are simply uninformed on the changes and over time this will have positive effect on the overall gameplay. Good move by WG, now time to fix the CVs.

66 posts
1,373 battles

There seems to be an increase in CAs who just rush out to the front and go kaboom in Tier VI-VII. Guess they don't really understand the new mechanics.

And about losing credits well...Tashkent stock grind anyone?

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Not always a good thing to have more charging BBs, some BBs don't know when to charge and when to disengage.  I'd rather they stay a bit further away from the enemy.  

But otherwise, it is sill a welcomed change as I main DDs and BBs.  Although I still see BBs running away now.

191 posts
10,643 battles

Dunno for some reason the DD in higher tier battles seems to be less aggressive than before patch :/ Met lots of them immediately turn back and go away from the cap and hide behind ally ships even though we are already close to the cap

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Dunno for some reason the DD in higher tier battles seems to be less aggressive than before patch :/ Met lots of them immediately turn back and go away from the cap and hide behind ally ships even though we are already close to the cap

If it is IJN DD then it is the player who is not a good player which means your team is gonna have a hard time winning.

If it is USN or Russian DD then they are playing it a bit right doesn't mean that he is very good. But they run away because their concealment is bad. so until they are alive they will be contributing. But ships like Mutsuki, Minekaze or Kamikaze are just hiding behind you then you just have to report them.

Sign in to follow this