Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Obi1Kixbooty

Retrieving lost game results?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

Hi all, long story short, monster game in my Gearing today, 160k damage and a loss and I lost connection after I died but before the end of the game.

Anyone know of anyway to retrieve the after battle report?

Thanks

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Hi all, long story short, monster game in my Gearing today, 160k damage and a loss and I lost connection after I died but before the end of the game.

Anyone know of anyway to retrieve the after battle report?

Thanks

Only saving grace right now is if you have replay enabled, you can take the SS of the last moment of the battle.

67 posts
14 battles

Easy click the "I button" in the bottom right. :) 

If you disconnect, you can't view the post battle detailed results...

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

It isn't a bug, it's a function :teethhappy: If you can return before the battle end, you can get the result. But I remember that I can get the notification of the battles that I got out and quit game before end but now, I don't see any notification :yes_cap:

Edited by kairyu

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,458 battles

It isn't a bug, it's a function :teethhappy: If you can return before the battle end, you can get the result. But I remember that I can get the notification of the battles that I got out and quit game before end but now, I don't see any notification :yes_cap:

If you quit the current game, you can get the results. If you get disconnect from the server, you won't.

Sign in to follow this