You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Ramming is always an option!

28 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

its ok, free damage for your banzai soul

Haha, he does these fails a lot. :P

I am still salty about that benson though. I push only because he came close to me and I asked for smoke, I would make a difference there. Then he ran to our zao and no smoke, then he ran into some of your torps. Mindblowing benson player.

1,105 posts
7,834 battles

Haha, he does these fails a lot. :P

I am still salty about that benson though. I push only because he came close to me and I asked for smoke, I would make a difference there. Then he ran to our zao and no smoke, then he ran into some of your torps. Mindblowing benson player.

I think, he smoked then harras the tirpitz from 12km range or so

he seem afraid of the planes, even after the cv dead 

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

However, learnt a new secret about ramming, he who hits with the bow does more damage.

Really? Wow didn't know that one, always kinda just bumped people with the stern and both of us explode
Edited by pwnies5600

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Really? Wow didn't know that one, always kinda just bumped people with the stern and both of us explode

I also didn't know that. You see, Tirpitz has 3K more HP than Amagi. So if you follow the normal rule of ramming damage which is full HP amount, Amagi will never survive a Tirpitz ram (I always focus on Tirpitz torp tubes when they are close, not that Amagi will die from Tirpitz torps). I was reversing and he came rushing buw in but I dodge the bow ram, and then my bow hit his side. Boom, he was dead and I still had around 5K-6K HP remaining. Then I asked a very knowledgeable guy that I survived a Tirpitz ram, first question he asked was who hit with the bow, then he explained it to me.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

Then I asked a very knowledgeable guy that I survived a Tirpitz ram, first question he asked was who hit with the bow, then he explained it to me.

Better reveal that v knowledgeable guy or I will have to disturb u in game after battle for knowledge!