You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_ExecutiveOrder_

Does Premium Time Affect Stats?

33 comments in this topic

49 posts
6,861 battles

I'm don't have much time to rewrite this, so I'm just copy-paste my post from facebook group. I've reported this to WG via support ticket, and answered. I'll provide their answers. Well, this is my first post, don't expect too much.

Have you all know about this? :/ Have you notice this? :o

DON'T JUDGE PLAYER FROM HIS/HER COVER OR "AVG XP"

WG sneaky give benefit to premium time, it's AVG XP Boost!

I'm play with premium time since Nassau to Gneisenau, they after I got Bismarck, my premium time expired.

Do you see the difference? Premium time give us AVG XP stats Boost!

When I'm play Gneisenau, my AVG XP on team stats battle never to be near 1900 XP, maybe no more than 1500 because of lose, bad play and other. That's mean WG count XP from this table + premium to your stats, just premium, flag, bonus mission or other than premium doesn't count.

*But. My highest XP record always 50% more than from the table, using or not using premium time.

WG doesn't give full win XP from team stats battle to your stats account if you lose, you'll still get lose XP credited to your stats, I'm checked my stats today about it.

My Bismarck stats better than Gneisenau, better distance WR, DMG, WTR vs players AVG. But have lower AVG XP because not use premium. This mean most high tier have or use premium time?

I've already checked stats from this site with stats provided from ingame profile. They're same.

WTR Warships Today Rating : AVG rating based on AVG community stats from all aspect (capture, damage, kill, etc)

I'm have noticed this a long time ago, but I'm not sure about it until yesterday I'm believe this.

I'm mostly don't care about AVG XP or something, this is game, for fun. There's no "GGWP" player without noob player. Let's think if we all have same skill, only healthy doze of luck and RnG decide.

I'm just wondering why WG did this. -_-

Well, hope you're understand what I say. RIP My English. I'm just lucky noob player, plays BB.

What do you think about this? :/

Hope there's no recruitment or something like "report or not, checking player avg xp"

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just human not robot.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION! :

There's the picture. Open in new tab to see it.

14502942_700788116742152_3003770712375881321_n.jpg

https://frm-wows-sg.wgcdn.co/wows_forum_sg/monthly_09_2016/post-2010741080-0-71690500-1474978677.jpg

There's WG Support answers.

Hello there Ilham_Zainulhaq,

Thanks for contacting us here at Support.

We appreciate you bringing this up to our attention and beforehand, I've flagged this ticket for review by the developers in case it may be a technical issue.

I'd like to clarify some things before hand.

Premium time doesn't affect average experience. The average experience counts on how much base experience you earned in a battle.

Of course, playing higher tiered ships tend to affect this a lot as your opponents have higher HP and as such, your damage is increased exponentially.

As you know, the developers are collecting data for team play in World of Warships and they're currently testing it out on the Public Test server.

This means cooperative team play will be rewarded and more experience will be given to those who assisted in battle.

As a player, I highly recommend posting it on the Forums for discussion and this is where we get the most feedback for changes to the game.

I do hope this helps and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,

Jacklyn Griffin

Wargaming Asia Support

Conclusion : We appreciate you bringing this up to our attention and beforehand, I've flagged this ticket for review by the developers in case it may be a technical issue.

Yeah, it's must be technical issue. And they're recommend me to post it there.

What do you think about this, fellow captains?

14502942_700788116742152_3003770712375881321_n.jpg

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

[KEBAB]
Super Tester
195 posts
6,024 battles

As far as I've read, it is indeed ave exp augmented by premium time.

A player made a post on reddit.com making a little experiment confirming this

And I think it was amusing for a while. I have yet to encounter a player bragging their ave exp, but when I do I'll just kek

Edited by derekPo

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

You gain more total xp, but not base exp from my experiment. Stats still register your xp the same as in  "Team Score" screen.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

You gain more total xp, but not base exp from my experiment. Stats still register your xp the same as in  "Team Score" screen.

No. Stat will register the augmented exp you get.

Is that guy even a WG staff? AVG EXP that appears in your stat page IS AFFECTED by premium time, flags, 1st victory of the day, events and camos. When I look at the stat page, I can see I get low avg exp to the ships I play when I don't have premium account compared to those when I have premium account. I remember when I got a ship and I only play it for the first victory of the day(2x at that time) I averaged 4k exp on it until 20 games I decided to grind it and balanced out to 2k.

Anyways, AVG exp on your stat page is a USELESS STAT to look at in the first place, just like torpedo/arty hit percentage. Look at avg damage/game and winrate, those are the most important stat. Once they put tanking stats, scouting stats etc., those will be good stats to look at too.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

No. Stat will register the augmented exp you get.

*snip*

Here is my proof:

This a blyska game that I had:

8WquJPv.jpg

Notice the raw XP 1550

This is from warships today:

Z4DbrMh.jpg

See the 1 DD game I had yesterday, 1550 XP. I got a huge total XP for this ship because of first win + flags. None of those are counted.

Again, according to Warships.today, my blyska average XP is 1266, in game stat says the same. If they had counted those, it would be like 2000 XP cause I hardly see below 3K total xp on this ship.

Now if this doesn't move you from your claim, I don't know what will. I have checked this many times already.

49 posts
6,861 battles

Yeah, stats still register same as in the Team Score page, but not if you have premium time. I'm just got almost 3k base XP from Team Score, then, suddenly my maximum is almost 4k (about +50%, from premium time).

I know this is not a major issue, just a little issue. But I'm just want to know why.

563 posts
4,686 battles

If you have premium time, your stats will show your xp after the premium multiplier, which is why some premium, and newly released ship has a high xp avg

Premium camo, flag, and first win multiplier doesn't count

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

You didn't even bother to check before making claims like a pro.

I've checked this stuff way back 1 year ago as I said when I looked in my stat I have a ship with 4k average exp when i bought premium time and i only played the ship at 2x and 3x first victory of the day. I have another ship which I play much better but have way below avg exp because I didn't have prem time when I play my games with it.

For example now, look at my Shokaku with only 1300 avg exp which is low for a tier 8 CV with avg perfomance/game that high and WR. Now look at my Lexington with bad WR but much higher avg exp. This is because I had premium account when I played my Lex.

But since you're quite the stubborn even though most people here say otherwise, here is the proof.

I play 1 game today to show you that the stat page in WoWS asia, warship.today, etc. tally your premium MULTIPLIED exp and NOT your pure exp, then to be used as the average exp.

zHAUaj2.jpg

YUMaQ0i.jpg

XTmnLRe.png

Not yet convinced? Otherwise I would be a monster of a player if I got 2k avg "PURE" exp from yesterday

javascript:void(0)

Edited by Deicide

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

Premium augments exp on stat pages so you effective gain 50% more exp (Getting a BASE exp of 1000 will show 1500 on stats pages).

That's why the exp on stat pages are skewered.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Premium augments exp on stat pages so you effective gain 50% more exp (Getting a BASE exp of 1000 will show 1500 on stats pages).

That's why the exp on stat pages are skewered.

Well, our friend icy_phoenix seems to be worshiping AVG EXP stat and quite stubborn about this matter.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

Well, our friend icy_phoenix seems to be worshiping AVG EXP stat and quite stubborn about this matter.

You listed a lot of things, out of only one is correct. I stand corrected for premium time (thanks to you), I didn't know that, but apparently you were more wrong than I was.

Let me quote you

Is that guy even a WG staff? AVG EXP that appears in your stat page IS AFFECTED by premium time, flags, 1st victory of the day, events and camos. When I look at the stat page, I can see I get low avg exp to the ships I play when I don't have premium account compared to those when I have premium account. I remember when I got a ship and I only play it for the first victory of the day(2x at that time) I averaged 4k exp on it until 20 games I decided to grind it and balanced out to 2k.

How about talking without throwing random insults? Cause you do talk out of [content removed].

Edit: fixed before getting banned :P

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Yes, I know this from World of Tanks. When one guy who won 11 years prem (??) asked WG to take it off from his game account coz it is indeed affecting his game stats.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

So I guess, this is the reason why average xp is not taken into account for WTR like scoring. I wish WG could implement some sort of official scoring. Yes, many people don't care about stats, again, many do. Would be kinda interesting and I feel like would be more competitive. Many players do not use those 3rd party stat sites.

67 posts
14 battles

Umm I never said anyone cares. That was one of the many things Deicide assumed.

I wasn't directing it at you/quoting you :P
Edited by Noshiro_