Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reubster_defender

Larger Division groups

7 comments in this topic

44 posts

Hi guys, 

Am just wondering if you think increasing the div size from 3 to upto 6 or 7 would be considered. I love the game and am getting frustrated with bad teamwork, and so i generally play in a division with my friends but 3 guys knowing what they are doing doesn't always win the match if i had all my crew in the same division at once i think i would find the game more enjoyable as we know how we play and support etc and can turn the battles around if the other guys are not as skilled with their ships or what ever the reason is, im not saying bad players or anything half the time i think new ship no upgrades on it is a big factor in performance and we all have to get used to the new ships too. But i like to play my Bismark and my other mate plays his tirpitz and a couple like to play the ACs and one of my crazier friends likes to (rolls eyes) play a DD. We dont do team battles because we are not all in the same time zones and its to difficult, i would like to play with who i want tho a bit more not just 3 and then randoms the rest as much. Anyone else think this a decent idea or am i just mental lol

Safe Sailing!

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

TLDR

It only possible in Clan match

In random battle however....
It is called random battle and for the heck of it it wont let anyone to have half of their team consist of organized unicum no matter the cost

Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Why?

Just do it like me and solo pub, it's better than constantly having "People" like Haifisch around you that sail into

your torpedoes out of their dearest curiosity as to what that shiny pole in the water is.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Team Battles is where you want to play once it returns.

As others have said, having a div of up to 7 people on one team would generally be unfair to the team that doesn't have that div. 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Large divisions would prove to be game breaking.  Apart from matchmaker having a freak-out trying to match 2 large divisions can you imagine the style of battle if you get a div full of purples or even teal shitters, then the next div is all tomato's.  A team can survive if there is a div of 3 braindead players, but half the team would be god awful.

No thanks.

44 posts

Large divisions would prove to be game breaking.  Apart from matchmaker having a freak-out trying to match 2 large divisions can you imagine the style of battle if you get a div full of purples or even teal shitters, then the next div is all tomato's.  A team can survive if there is a div of 3 braindead players, but half the team would be god awful.

No thanks.

Yes thats the point, then better players will group with other better players and can enjoy the game not random, where you and 2 friends cannot make a major impact. besides the point is to be able to play with your friends, not just 3 at a time. No other MMO restricts team member numbers inside the team. if you can fill the full slots with friends go for it. an 5 or 6 div size increase is not going to be game breaking and matchmaker easliy can handle that half its selection is made for it

Sign in to follow this