You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Opt out option.

44 comments in this topic

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

What do you think about an option to opt out to preserve your stats?

I'm thinking something along the lines of an option to opt out in the first few minutes of the battle (by which time I believe I can usually predict an inevitable loss). This option would mean that your stats would not change.

I would think it could work where you take a set financial loss. Quite a harsh one even. After you opt out the rest of the team is informed. If someone opts out in the last few seconds of the timer another say 10 seconds is added to the opt out window. You must also continue to captain your boat or suffer an even greater fine.

Edited by keskparane

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Let me Animate what would happen
See enemy Saipan *opt out*
See enemy have more DD *opt out*
See enemy have Haku in it *opt out*
See own team have 2 afk *opt out*
See own team have less BB *opt out*
See own team WR less than enemy *opt out*
See a single pink player in the team *opt out*

The point is  any kind of idea that encourage moral dropping and persuade the team to give up is stupid and worth to be shot on the head

Edited by Harpoon01

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Is suiciding stupid? Because this is saying you don't want to suicide.

suicide? what you mean?

when you press that Battle Button, that mean you want to play in a match for max 20 minutes against other opponent that might bee a -/+ 2 tier from you and with different tye of ship.

if you dont want to be trown into some random bad situations, then go play single player game or play CO-OP so if you quit then the rest of the team wont bee to effected.(co-op is nice but losing 1 or 2 allies that go AFK is still bearable)

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

Let me Animate what would happen

See enemy Saipan *opt out*

See enemy have more DD *opt out*

See enemy have Haku in it *opt out*

See own team have 2 afk *opt out*

See own team have less BB *opt out*

See own team WR less than enemy *opt out*

See a single pink player in the team *opt out*

The point is  any kind of idea that encourage moral dropping and persuade the team to give up is stupid and worth to be shot on the head

What about my moral? It's dropped because I can predict the outcome in the first few minutes with high certainty. I still fight regardless. Your point was added after I commented that other players should not be informed.

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

suicide? what you mean?

when you press that Battle Button, that mean you want to play in a match for max 20 minutes against other opponent that might bee a -/+ 2 tier from you and with different tye of ship.

if you dont want to be trown into some random bad situations, then go play single player game or play CO-OP so if you quit then the rest of the team wont bee to effected.(co-op is nice but losing 1 or 2 allies that go AFK is still bearable)

I think you have missed some key points.

By suicide I mean would you drive your ship into a certain loss? Because that is the situation you are presented with.

I am happy to lose to a stronger team when it isn't obviously going to be a loss within the first few minutes. I'm talking only like within 3 minutes here.

I also specifically made the point that you don't quit. That you must captain your ship. You take a financial loss so there is incentive not to do it. Although if you play well you could negate that loss.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

What about my moral? It's dropped because I can predict the outcome in the first few minutes with high certainty. I still fight regardless. Your point was added after I commented that other players should not be informed.

Okay

You are a mere soldier along with lot other people

Charging a bunker bringing a dynamite

Destroying that bunker is the only way to win

You know that bunker have high powered heavy machine guns that you wont be able to reach it

Now you tell your fellow soldier to retreat

You think you can win a war if you already know you will lose before even trying?

You will be either be shot by your commander and/or removed from your rank

Edited by Harpoon01

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

Okay

You are a mere soldier along with lot other people

Charging a bunker bringing a dynamite

Destroying that bunker is the only way to win

You know that bunker have high powered heavy machine guns that you wont be able to reach it

Now you tell your fellow soldier to retreat

You think you can win a war if you already know you will lose before even trying?

You will be either shot by your commander and removed from your rank

But I do try.

Who said anything about telling fellow soldier to retreat? You still stuck on the point of informing others.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

wait.. so your whole suggestion is to have an option to secure your stat if you lose the battle?

but you still play and not going AFK?

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

wait.. so your whole suggestion is to have an option to secure your stat if you lose the battle?

but you still play and not going AFK?

You only just reading it now?

The option is to secure your stats before you win or lose the battle, within the first 3 minutes. But you take a financial penalty for doing so to make it an unattractive option. You take an even larger penalty if you go afk after opting out.

You could negate a large part of the financial penalty by playing well within the battle.

Edited by keskparane

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

The point is
"Lolollolololol i dont give a [content remove] about my stats YOLO!"

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

The point is

"Lolollolololol i dont give a [content removed] about my stats YOLO!"

Irony. Coming from the only person on the page displaying his stats.

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I agree. That is why I still try. Tell you what, why don't you try and fly off a cliff?

are you confusing between reality and game? 

fly off a cliff have a sure result, but nt in battle, you can even get out and win against all 10 enemy if the RNG put in your favor

You only just reading it now?

The option is to secure your stats before you win or lose the battle, within the first 3 minutes. But you take a financial penalty for doing so to make it an unattractive option. You take an even larger penalty if you go afk after opting out.

You could negate a large part of the financial penalty by playing well within the battle.

still stupid idea...

The point is

"Lolollolololol i dont give a [content removed] about my stats YOLO!"

yup.

well, this will be my last post toward yoou..

if yoou cant hadle how the Random Battle then go find other mode or go find other game...

[sorry for the insult]

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

If your concern is about your random battles stats, go play Co-Op. Issue is solved.

You know this isn't an option with the reduced income of co-op.

So you really don't mind if your teammates afk?

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

are you confusing between reality and game? 

fly off a cliff have a sure result, but nt in battle, you can even get out and win against all 10 enemy if the RNG put in your favor

still stupid idea...

yup.

well, this will be my last post toward yoou..

if yoou cant hadle how the Random Battle then go find other mode or go find other game...

[content removed]

Actually you can't cap against 10 opponents even if RNG is on your side. That is a reality.

Why you make personal insults. Why are you not able to converse constructively?

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Actually you can't cap against 10 opponents even if RNG is on your side. That is a reality.

Why you make personal insults. Why are you not able to converse constructively?

sorry for the insult.