You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MiniMisaka

what is this

24 comments in this topic

1,124 posts

sometime I think that, 'if there's not enough people, don't set up match in the first place'

I got into match with 3 vs 3 in my fubuki... bastion mode, and against zoa my fubuki melt in 2 salvo... T_T

I can stand 10 vs 10 or 7 vs 7, if less than that, don't put up match at all.

if wait time longer than 1.30 min, I usually quit to pick another ship

345 posts
3,608 battles

You know what's worse? when the enemy team has a Saipan, Flint, Atago, Atlanta, Scharnhorst, Dunkerque & Blyskawica while your team doesn't even have a single premium.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You know what's worse? when the enemy team has a Saipan, Flint, Atago, Atlanta, Scharnhorst, Dunkerque & Blyskawica while your team doesn't even have a single premium.

all other preium can be play by idiot who buying premium ship without the knowledge how to play that ship... so you might get an easy game ...

but if you see a flint then it is bad. to get flint , he must get 3x 1st rank so that mean he have the ability, the patience and also the mental mind of a layer who can carry the team.

525 posts
7,946 battles

all other preium can be play by idiot who buying premium ship without the knowledge how to play that ship... so you might get an easy game ...

but if you see a flint then it is bad. to get flint , he must get 3x 1st rank so that mean he have the ability, the patience and also the mental mind of a layer who can carry the team.

Had one flint in my team once, sadly he got detonated 5 minutes into the match, we still won tho

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,782 battles

Just liked before World of Atago and Tirpitz :trollface:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Had one flint in my team once, sadly he got detonated 5 minutes into the match, we still won tho

did you miss the announcement? RNG god really pleased if we offer Flint as a tribute.......

Just liked before World of Atago and Tirpitz :trollface:

yupz

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

I once thought there was a person behind MM who used to sit at a computer making teams... like this

3Y55TI6.png

Edited by karrablaster123