Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SirIsaacPutin

Replay system?

7 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

When do we expect to see a fully functional replay system? Without the replay crashing at the end or having to enable the replay system every patch.

There has been a change in the replay system, right now at the very end the last in-game screen showing all the ribbons and damage amounts. May be someone can make an application to extract data from there.

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

When do we expect to see a fully functional replay system? Without the replay crashing at the end or having to enable the replay system every patch.

Ask DEV in Q&A :trollface:

I think it's still "ON GOING". 

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

This if from early August on the EU forum ( red writing is the WG Staffs there,not mine!):

What are the plans regarding replays?

Currently we are working on improving the system to the state where we will be satisfied with it – then we’ll be ready to unleash it en masse. For now, if you feel you need replays, you can find a guide on how to turn them on on the forum. Accidentally – the same goes for training rooms.

Link:

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/56947-questions-of-the-community/page__pid__1196302#entry1196302

36 posts
448 battles

This if from early August on the EU forum ( red writing is the WG Staffs there,not mine!):

Link:

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/56947-questions-of-the-community/page__pid__1196302#entry1196302

Thank you.

WG, take your time doing the replay system and make sure it works properly - I just wanted to know if it were coming soon or something like that.

Sign in to follow this