You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
karrablaster123

Bayern grind for Ranked Battles

7 comments in this topic

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

So I am enjoying my fully upgraded konig. I am 44k away from the bayern and I think I can grind that exp before the Ranked Battles come. My question is: Is is worth it? Will the Bayern be a good ship for Ranked?

PS: I already have a Farragut and Cleveland

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

Bayern is a good ships

AA pretty good (I have send my RJ, Bayern shot my plane down 1-2plane(s) before I dropped torpedoes 2km)

Secondary guns very effective

Faster than Fuso, Warspite, NM and Arizona

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

You have to advance the tech tree anyway. So regardless of whether it is worth or not, you have to advance and buy her.

​Yes but should i focus to get her

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles

​Yes but should i focus to get her

Of course. Damn good brawler, good secondaries and good armor.

Guns have high caliber but very bad dispersion. However, not a problem when you are fighting at 12 km or less. Although, in my opinion there are better T6 ships for ranked than this.

68 posts
3,836 battles

It's a good ships to keep for credit farming once fully upgraded. Provided you have the courage to sail forward and rain both primaries and secondaries (fully upgraded with cap skills and module deals accurate and decent dmg at 7km). AA is on par with New Mexico to take down a few planes. It's also a stealth offensive battleship (with concealment upgrade and skill) (NM would be a stealth defensive) with decent speed and the biggest guns of the tier that can tank dmg while rally ur team forward. Just remember to be alert to DDs, torps and retreat when needed.

Edited by LightDarkMaster