You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

The Stein Fund is now accepting donations!

65 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

After recently failing my way to unlocking Kagero (I scored top 3 in all) and purchasing her before the sale expires, I have finally found myself in a situation where I am now broke.

Like...

The really broke kind of broke.

You know.

Broke-Broke.

The I-can't-apply-the-cheapest-camo-broke.

Because I ain't letting a 15% discount escape me when I have monies. Not when it's sleepy time and Stein has one too little mugs of black tea. Not when I have to decide right before I slept.

But uh...

I have a Tier 9 now. At long last.

Now for the list of things I did last night with Fubuki:

• Be in front of a friendly lemming train while taking fire from a Fletcher and Shimakaze with predictable results in Shatter
  • Score higher exp than our friendly USN DDs in Shatter despite getting lit by Essex the entire time
  • Challenging a Fletcher to a gunfight in B in Okinawa. Getting spotted the entire time by Taiho planes even though our Essex is 3/0/2
  • Challenging a Gearing and Shimakaze to a gunfight in B in Islands of Ice
  • Ramming said Shimakaze in Islands of Ice game and subsequently giving it a die-hard medal
  • Scare a Fletcher away with Fubuki guns in a 1v1 scenario in Land of Fire (Apparently, he can't aim at 6km) 
  • Get murdered by Fletcher's teammates while witnessing them mock said Fletcher for being a potato
  • Score consistently in the top 3 of every game despite USN DD infestations

shot-16.09.26_03.24.48-0783.jpg

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I feel you, I almost got into bankruptcy when I buy my 2 Tier 9 carriers with upgrades and modules. My advice is sealclubbing yourself or sell ships that you think it's useless.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

sten, buy an Orlan and play tier 1 until you have 1  million credits.

tier 1 is free anyway

so you can get discount on the modul upgrade too

Edited by XP_On

671 posts
1,508 battles

I chuckled a bit, you sir plis go to gulag. :teethhappy:

Gulag? Oh good.... My uncle Ivan Ivaniv is there, say hi to him for me. What I like to do when I run our of creds is to sell a ship I dont use. If you use all your ships, good luck mate.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

I know the feeling bro.... That feeling if being broke... Just bought the Yamato after spamming tons of games in the izumo... Seriously,  never had so much fun in a tier 9 BB. You will be missed,  izumo,  but you are worth 12.5 million credits. 

120 posts
22,882 battles

What have you done!. :P . Should have just invested smartly and bought the necessary expensive upgrades for your next 3 planned ships :3. You know upgrades got a 50% discount instead of the ship's meager 15%. :P . Basically With just the concealment upgrade & the steering gears / propulsion [which most t8/9s are helpless without], you could have made a bigger saving. :P 

:rolleyes:

Also, they could have been sold off later[incase you didn't need them] for 0 net loss. :P 

[KEBAB]
Super Tester
195 posts
6,024 battles

I don't want to suggest you to sell other ships because personally I would love to collect as much of them as possible.

Congratulations on your tier 9. Have fun man. 

No means of additional income to purchase credit and gold bundles?

Super Tester
7,561 posts
8,001 battles

just take out Tirpitz and got 500k per game.

2 game and you are not poor person anymore :D

He doesn't play anything not IJN. And don't think he will buy the Tirpitz either.

I don't want to suggest you to sell other ships because personally I would love to collect as much of them as possible.

Congratulations on your tier 9. Have fun man. 

No means of additional income to purchase credit and gold bundles?

He will sell them anyway.

Stein, you just got yourself a worse version of Fubuki :P Drop the smoke, get the torp reload consumable and play manly (erm die manly). :D