Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RowdyBilly

Bismarck

46 comments in this topic

117 posts
1,365 battles

Hey War Gaming....Don't you dare nerf the Bismarck. So good to see DDs develop  skid Marcks whilst fleeing a BB. To see this thing spew forth unholy amounts of HE is a sight to behold. Well worth the grind to get it plus the Captain. If anything. The Main Gun reload needs to be Buffed. Say 30 %?   

671 posts
1,508 battles

Hey wargaming don't you dare nerf the bogatr. It's already underpowered and needs a buff. Buff relod say 100000%

With all seriousness now. Just looking at the stats and games I personally think they shouldn't touch it at all. Nerf no buff no.

117 posts
1,365 battles

W

sure 

buff her reload by 30%

but to balanz her

1. remove 1 of her main gun turrets

2. reduce her maingun calliber by 30%

3. reduce her armour by 30%

That's just silly. 

671 posts
1,508 battles

With a 30% RoF increase the already wuite fast reload of 26 is an even faster 18! And thats stock no nothing. Please explain why this buff is realy needed?

671 posts
1,508 battles

With a 30% RoF increase the already wuite fast reload of 26 is an even faster 18! And thats stock no nothing. Please explain why this buff is realy needed?

I apologise!!! I did more calculation and i realised I screwed up! The original RoF is 2.3 RPM with a 30% increase the RoF becomes 2.99/20 seconds reload NOT 18 seconds reload! I apologise for this c*ck up.

350 posts

I still do not get why this buff is needed. Like what?!

Maybe he wants the Bismark to be OP. It's already a fine ship in PT as it's a wrecking ball at a six to seven kilometer radius, destroyers and cruisers find themselves wrecked once they get within that distance to the Bismark.

141 posts
6,599 battles

German BBs are not for new comers, especially Bismarck. Skill 5 manual sec. gun maximize her strength while it takes a lot of time to train. Bismarck is insane in 10km as she ignore all incoming dds (just turn bow to it and click it) and able to take a easy kill with your secondary armament.

I am quite frustrating to see new comers grind to Bismarck without skill 5 and snipe behind her teammates. With skill 5, it is a huge advancement in game play. Only is tactically narrow distance to your enemy.

Edited by zombiesforce

231 posts
3,548 battles

I feel she will be nerfed in the future , she has gun reload time compared to a little long 203mm 22secs is the best I got out of it I think

Secondaries second to none , and from

Stock armour is on par with some of the big bb in her tier

Turning radius is really good with rudder shift upgrade , and speed is good using flags

Hopefully they won't touch it , imo she feels over powered , but I play it alot

231 posts
3,548 battles

German BBs are not for new comers, especially Bismarck. Skill 5 manual sec. gun maximize her strength while it takes a lot of time to train. Bismarck is insane in

10km as she ignore all incoming dds (just turn bow to it and click it) and able to take a easy kill with your secondary armament.

I am quite frustrating to see new comers grind to Bismarck without skill 5 and snipe behind her teammates. With skill 5, it is a huge advancement in game play. Only is tactically narrow distance to your enemy.

Bismarck is a pure lead out ship , capable of pushing ships around because a 1v1 they burn under her secondary gun rape , they won't come in close knowing the secondaries go off under 10klm

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I'm sorry, what? I can't hear you over the sound of freedom.

hMXYx7q.png

But yes, Bismarck is a good ship to use. Glad to see you're enjoying it.

Edited by Haku

Sign in to follow this