You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bestza55567

What is a reason of killing T5 ship with this MM system?

13 comments in this topic

[DS]
9 posts
9,339 battles

What is a reason of killing T5 ship with this MM system? By putting a +1,-2 MM to a T5 ship and make them really really often to meet T7. 

And T4 ship is a really good sealclubbing tier because that MM.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles

What is a reason of killing T5 ship with this MM system? By putting a +1,-2 MM to a T5 ship and make them really really often to meet T7. 

And T4 ship is a really good sealclubbing tier because that MM.

Is this only because you feel that you are at a disadvantage with T5 ships? Or, you want to kill poor T3s but refuse to meet T7s.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

not much of a disadvantage just stay with your team, if fact dealing damage with higher tier give more exp than dealing same damage to same or lower tier ship.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,811 battles

Is this only because you feel that you are at a disadvantage with T5 ships? Or, you want to kill poor T3s but refuse to meet T7s.

Its not fair if I am at the bottom.

Its fair when I am at the top.

Recently there were changes to MM for Tiers 1-4, an unfortunate side effect places T5 in over 50% tier 7 matches (tallied pen and paper style) are there any plans to look at that?

Developer Answer

This is not the best situation for T5-6, I agree, they see more difficult battle level nowadays. However, this is not critical. I play these tier myself from time to time (helping my new employee to level up, heh).

On the other hand, this contributes to T3-4 comfort and to T7-8 popularity.

I am not saying the current situation is perfect, this is why we are researching it and in some time, we will decide whether any additional action is needed for T5-6.

[DS]
9 posts
9,339 battles

Thank you. Let me ask another question. Aren't there any better choices to spread the players' tier? Or decreasing T5 and T6 is a best choice to increase some mid-high tier players

or do it like MMing them by looking at their battle count or something?

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

always in 1 or 2 tier higher, at 1st annoyed but actually it's great fun as nobody bother to shoot at me and for that sometimes i get to finish top 3 in a 2 tier higher match

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well it also seems to me that tier 6 ships are getting a lot more tier 8 battles as well. so its a waste of time buying tier 6 premium ships as you mostly get tier 8 battles anyways.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

if you want to have a fair MM, then Go to tier 1. you will face a same tier 100%

but the waiting time is long so be prepare

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles

well it also seems to me that tier 6 ships are getting a lot more tier 8 battles as well. so its a waste of time buying tier 6 premium ships as you mostly get tier 8 battles anyways.

Can you actually give us a count of how many times T6 in a T8 battle?  I'm sure it will be around 1/3rd of the times. Then it is fine. Also if you play late at night like I do, there are like only 3K players online and MM will do all kind of weird stuffs.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well your time is different to mine, I'm in south Australia, I tend to play day light hours with 3-5k plus players.

I have noticed this when there are over 5k players on and more at night time hrs with closer to 8-10k players on my tier 6s premium ships are getting mostly tier 8 battles