You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mychatz

[MY] Teamspeak 3 Server - Community

2 comments in this topic

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Hi all,

I would like to invite WoWS Malaysian players to join our Teamspeak server. The server is specially created to accommodate fellow Malaysian WoWS players. Although we all know that current WoWS client do have their Voice Chat enabled, i feel that Teamspeak usage is more preferable to most of the gamers.

Strong point for our Teamspeak 3 server as per the following details:

Address: wowsmy.us.to

We own our own hardware and dedicated line for the sole purpose of Teamspeak. Currently we have active Malaysian based players inside the server and actively shares opinions, knowledge and activities in-game. Having Teamspeak 3 server inside Malaysia, we are confident that Malaysian WoWS gamer can improve their overall gaming communication experience and thus enable us to enjoy more of the game content.

Also by all means, this is not limited to Malaysian based players only. All of my esteemed friends that enjoy WoWS is also invited regardless where you come from, but it might not be as good as what it should since there's a lot of external factors should you connect to our Teamspeak 3 server such as lag from ISP, carriers bandwidth, ISP routing and such.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or reply here should you need to get more info on how to connect to our Teamspeak 3 Server.

Rgds

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Hi all,

Our Teamspeak server located at address wowsmy.us.to is currently runs

• Teamspeak 3.0.13.3 version
  • Speex Ultra-Wideband
  • Codec Quality 10

We're trying to implement Voice Data Encrypted if the option is viable to implement (this is mostly for security purposes) .

Please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or reply here should you need to get more info on how to connect to our Teamspeak 3 Server.

Rgds.