Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ZweistZecksclaw

5.12 Economy Changes

5 comments in this topic

15 posts
472 battles

After reading some of the public test possible economy change for 5.12 , i've been wondering i they actually make the economy better as from what i can understand from 

For more fair calculations of XP and Credits earned in battle, the following factors are now taken into account:

• Spotting enemy ships and squadrons
  • Damage caused by allies to the enemy spotted by you
  • Potential damage

​​Does this mean the reward you getting is actually the same as usual but it just divided by above factors on how you will earn it. Does it means because it divided between them for some ship type this would be a nerf to their earning? As for i know some ship will be lacking in at least one of the above factors when battling or by any means lacking in one fo them. 

And i know they gonna make the repair cost for ships fixed at certain price according to their tier, but how this gonna affect the income we get in bad war or good way if we considering the above factor.

679 posts
3,488 battles

Only T10.

Other actual economy changes may mean an average or poor player will actually make less.

Watch Notser's breakdown of the exact words from the release.

126 posts
8,240 battles

Only T10.

Other actual economy changes may mean an average or poor player will actually make less.

Watch Notser's breakdown of the exact words from the release.

Maybe this may encourage players to improve?

and this slow down people from having T10ships

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

You get less for capturing caps. For risk vs reward now being a Japenses DD you don't cap now as even if your team loses ,as you can get more credit from damage than capping. Winning the game by capping does not reward you now enough for the damage/risk that you now take.

Edited by EvilJade

Sign in to follow this