You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
daTungsten

Looking for People to Teach me ingame

5 comments in this topic

Super Tester
316 posts
3,400 battles

so i have got the basics down but i am still having trouble understanding or executing some of the finer points of combat, particularly Influencing and tactics with different ships so i am looking for people to team up with who can help me learn further, i do actively use team speak, if that is a preferred method of communication

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

so i have got the basics down but i am still having trouble understanding or executing some of the finer points of combat, particularly Influencing and tactics with different ships so i am looking for people to team up with who can help me learn further, i do actively use team speak, if that is a preferred method of communication

If you're reside in Malaysia , we currently have our own Teamspeak server that could accommodate you . Currently our teamspeak located in Cyberjaya and this is an advantage especially to Malaysian's since connected to our Teamspeak server will certainly improved your gaming communications , especially WoWS .

Do drop by at our Teamspeak address located at >> wowsmy.us.to

I'm not restricting anyone outside Malaysia to connect to our Teamspeak server but i can't guarantee of having improved gaming communication since there's a lot of external factors to consider especially ISP carrier, bandwidth, ISP OSPF (open shortest path first) route .

Rgds